Sign in to follow this  

Lots of mx pics!

My friend has been playing around with his own homepage... well here`s the result: www.tsmr.tk

The text is in swedish, but that dosn`t make the pics usless 😢

Just click on Bilder(pics), might take some time to load!

He´s the #161 kxF and I´m the homemade 😢 #11 YzF, the other kxF is his brother, we´ve been riding for alittle more than a year...actually its like 1.5 years now 😢

By the way...you`re more than welcome to coment the pics or the site in the guestbook(Gästbok)... 😢

Had to take a look at your pictres. Curious of what the track looks like over there. Looks pretty sandy and very moist. All the riders look like they were really into it. Again nice pictures and thanks for sharing..

Always In Memory of Aaron #98, Arlene

www.Lantzermx98.com

Glad you liked the pics! yepp the last coupple of weeks have been really myddy and moist, allot of rain... 😢

The track is a mixture beween hard and sand and really nice if its not to wet.

There are lots of pics from this summer if you´d like to se how it looks when dry 😢

You´re site was really good to!!

Thanks for the information. I will look around some more of your site.. The sand reminds me of the tracks in Florida at the Mini O's. I'm not sure what links I'm getting into though... HAHA with the Swedish language. But I just will klick away... Thanks again for sharing what you guys are doing there. At this time of the year what kind of weather are you heading into? Here of course in the North we are heading into cold and snow. We are still able to go to some races up thru November (well sometimes, or go to Mini O's down South for much better racing)then in March things pretty much gets started again. So I'm missing it already. Take care and thanks for stopping in to Aaron's site. He would be very pleased..

In Memory of Aaron #98, Arlene

www.Lantzermx98.com

wow awesome shots 😢 :cry:

some of those roost shots are wicked

hehe thanks!

Thanks for the information. I will look around some more of your site.. The sand reminds me of the tracks in Florida at the Mini O's. I'm not sure what links I'm getting into though... HAHA with the Swedish language. But I just will klick away... Thanks again for sharing what you guys are doing there. At this time of the year what kind of weather are you heading into? Here of course in the North we are heading into cold and snow. We are still able to go to some races up thru November (well sometimes, or go to Mini O's down South for much better racing)then in March things pretty much gets started again. So I'm missing it already. Take care and thanks for stopping in to Aaron's site. He would be very pleased..

In Memory of Aaron #98, Arlene

www.Lantzermx98.com

It´s getting colder here too, but since we`re in the southern parts of Sweden it wont get much colder than -10C, but thats enough 😢 right now its about +10C.

The mud pics was from yesterday (Sunday) and it was actually the last practis this season 😢 Fortunatly we´ve got another track with eaven deeper sand (better water "resistance") that´s open another month. Belive the tracks will open again in late february or march.

And about the language...I`ve hered that befor 😢 could give you some lessons:thumbsup: