Sign in to follow this  

Might get YZ250F, got some questions

Im thinking I might buy a used YZ250F since my 230 is a little small for me, but I have a few questions

first, would I be able to ride it, im about 160 lbs and about 5'11. Second, How much do Used older YZ250Fs cost, in the years 2001-2003. And last, does this bike have a green sticker or is it red?

Thx

-Ryan

Would you be able to ride it: Definitly

How much would a used one cost: Go with an 03 and it should run near 3,000 just a guess. Since your in CA im not really sure how much bikes sell for there.

Green or red sticker: Im from the East Coast so I have no clue about that kind of stuff but Im pretty sure its red.

If you want to get a green stickered bike you have to get an 02 or 01. For price....probably about $3500 bucks, thats what I paid for mine. Good luck 😢

Just looked on craigslist.org wich is all bay area stuff for sale and a 2002 runs around 3500 for a well maintained one.

Would you be able to ride it: Definitly

How much would a used one cost: Go with an 03 and it should run near 3,000 just a guess. Since your in CA im not really sure how much bikes sell for there.

Green or red sticker: Im from the East Coast so I have no clue about that kind of stuff but Im pretty sure its red.

Wait...does green/red sticker only apply to the west coast?? 😢

Check out cycletrader.com, thats where I bought all of my dirt bikes. 😢