Sign in to follow this  

fester,s gncc track

:cool:hey guys how bout a ride at my ten acres in grass valley 😢 i need some guys with branch clippers etc.to help me flag out a really nice technical loop, like a gncc course,he who helps gets to ride often,i would like to set it up for this weekend,11-06 or 11-07 anyone interested ? barbecue etc,anyone who needs firewood you cut you keep 😢

Sounds good just a bad weekend. How about the following weekend (13th and 14th)?????? I could bring my chain saw 😢, havent used it in like 2 years and sure wouldnt mind making a course with it.......

Kool beans 😢 Do you have a basic map and layout or ieda of how long yo want the course? Going to throw in a jump, maybe a nice little table top? How bout making things really interesting and trhwoing in a small little supermoto section? 😢

Sounds like fun fester. I have no tools. I think I'm riding on the 6th, maybe the seventh? but like I said I got no brush /tree tools...

I bet your railroad tracks are looking good with this rain we had

:Dthe 7th it is bob,i have acreage in grass valley now,no tracks, i just need ideas,help ,lots of possibilities i have plenty of tools,we will need to clear out pathways etc. 😢

I was planning on doing Metcalf on Fri but... do you have Fri off to play with the idea of a track and maybe get a general layout?

I cant do it this weekend fester, but Id like to help out.

Let me know if you plan a second date.