Sign in to follow this  

05 WR250F Free Mods the same?

i was just wondering if all the free mods are still valid for the 05 model year. if so are the proceedures the same.

Yes please update the mods

"please update the mods" --> what an attitude! how much did you pay for the thumperfaq info? folks spent a lot of time writing and organizing all that data FOR YOUR BENEFIT, and your comment is not appreciated.

hey guys, as far i know no one has an '05 WRF yet. but seeing as how rick and i don't have the new bikes on order -- IT'S UP TO THE '05 OWNERS to provide info for the FAQ. the information doesn't magically just appear there. we don't have a crystal ball. yamaha doesn't send us new bikes every year with an engineer to explain all the changes. so the rest is up to you.

jim aka the wrooster

'01 wr250f

i just thought there might be a guru out there that might have an 05 WR250f that would know. i guess i will learn these things the hard way. i have an 05 wr250f already.

Let us know what you learn, so Rick can update the FAQ. That's how it works.

So how is the 05wr250 ? anything bad about it? About to get one once I dump the TTR

:mad:i fail to see what was wrong with that statement,"yes please update the faq" who the [@#$%&*!] are you to make comments like that to anyone,freedom of speech.the man made a suggestion,if your too #@# sensitive crawl under a ##@@ rock 😢 rick you do an awesome job and i highly doubt that you took that creative critisism statement wrong :)why the heck would you 😢