Sign in to follow this  

Blinkers led idea...

After studying the pic, those LED's don't look like LED's. I thing that's just cleverly placed reflective stickers. Notice how all the other reflective surfaces shine that are at the right angle to do so? Also notice, the bike still has blinkers other than the suspected "LED's" and the same side blinker isn't on...I don't think those are blinkers, or lights for that matter.

With all that stuff on it, it looks like it weighs about 400+ lbs! don't think it's gonna keep up well with anything but a pedal bike. 😢 If those were LED blinkers, I'd probably buy some...it's a nice idea...if it were a reality...I'm sure someone here will build some that look like that, if they already haven't! 😢

I've made my own LED blinkers for my XR400. They are on the handguards in front and next to the license plate in back. They work great and have bashed through many bushes and still work.

After studying the pic, those LED's don't look like LED's. I thing that's just cleverly placed reflective stickers. Notice how all the other reflective surfaces shine that are at the right angle to do so? Also notice, the bike still has blinkers other than the suspected "LED's" and the same side blinker isn't on...I don't think those are blinkers, or lights for that matter.

With all that stuff on it, it looks like it weighs about 400+ lbs! don't think it's gonna keep up well with anything but a pedal bike. 😢 If those were LED blinkers, I'd probably buy some...it's a nice idea...if it were a reality...I'm sure someone here will build some that look like that, if they already haven't! 😢

Well , You studied wrong.

Check HERE All leds...

You got me there, alophind, they are LED's! There are some really nice pics of them!!! Somebody's obviously manufacturing those for coppers 😢!!! I sure would like to know who. Maybe they make blinkers 😢???

You got me there!!! 😢

😢

You guys need to get on it and make some of those LED turn signals ! I will be the first in line for a set if the price is right! 😢

I installed led turn signals and tail light assy. on my 06 with no issues. Turns blink a little faster but the bulb on the dash loads the stock flasher enough to make em happen....:busted:

The problem with the "blue" LED's are that they are ONLY allowed for emergency vehicles. (As far as I am aware of here anyway) I would deff. check out your local laws to see what color lights are allowed on the streets. I KNOW NONE OF US WANT TO BE LAW BREAKERS!!!:worthy: LOL:p :busted:

What does "E - C - I - L - O - P" on the front fender mean? :busted:

I was making refrence to anyone wanting to use blue on their bike as in Joe public.

So when he pulled you over, did you try to get out of the ticket by telling him you had a DRZ and asking him to take your picture with it?

More imortantly, did it work?

Nice bike