Blinkers led idea...

After studying the pic, those LED's don't look like LED's. I thing that's just cleverly placed reflective stickers. Notice how all the other reflective surfaces shine that are at the right angle to do so? Also notice, the bike still has blinkers other than the suspected "LED's" and the same side blinker isn't on...I don't think those are blinkers, or lights for that matter.

With all that stuff on it, it looks like it weighs about 400+ lbs! don't think it's gonna keep up well with anything but a pedal bike. ? If those were LED blinkers, I'd probably buy some...it's a nice idea...if it were a reality...I'm sure someone here will build some that look like that, if they already haven't! ?

After studying the pic, those LED's don't look like LED's. I thing that's just cleverly placed reflective stickers. Notice how all the other reflective surfaces shine that are at the right angle to do so? Also notice, the bike still has blinkers other than the suspected "LED's" and the same side blinker isn't on...I don't think those are blinkers, or lights for that matter.

With all that stuff on it, it looks like it weighs about 400+ lbs! don't think it's gonna keep up well with anything but a pedal bike. ? If those were LED blinkers, I'd probably buy some...it's a nice idea...if it were a reality...I'm sure someone here will build some that look like that, if they already haven't! ?

Well , You studied wrong.

Check HERE All leds...

• 3 years later...