Sign in to follow this  

Washington Riders!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I live in Kent, Washington and am new to this site... I am always looking for new people to ride with... Me and my friends usually stick to the Dunes: Moses Lake, Beverley, St. Anthony's, Glamis, but also ride some local tracks: Sky River (mxgp) Horn Rapids, Dirty Dawgs, and trail rideing in Naches, Thurston County..... My name is Mike and if you are interested in rideing sometime get back to me....

You might not get any responses for a while! Almost everyone in the NW raced the 24 hour GP this weekend. They'll be vegetables for the rest of the week! 😢

And then spending the next week fixing their bikes! 😢

I actually have to take my FMF pipe in to the muffler shop, the flange area has given up the ghost, so some nifty repairs are in order! 😢

I live in Kent, Washington and am new to this site... I am always looking for new people to ride with... Me and my friends usually stick to the Dunes: Moses Lake, Beverley, St. Anthony's, Glamis, but also ride some local tracks: Sky River (mxgp) Horn Rapids, Dirty Dawgs, and trail rideing in Naches, Thurston County..... My name is Mike and if you are interested in rideing sometime get back to me....

Well I'm not sure you would like the kind of riding some of us do cause we are not all racers. But if ya just like having fun exploring and putting on some miles we could always use an extra hand on our rides and your welcome to come along. Just watch the posts.

It's easier to pick a date and post "I'm going riding at XXX with XXX on XXX date," and then see who can go.

Sharla, did you do the 24 hour race by yourself or did you finally get a team together? Are you the Iron Woman champ? 😢

Sharla, did you do the 24 hour race by yourself or did you finally get a team together? Are you the Iron Woman champ? 😢

Ironman, hahahaahaha you a funny man. Heck no.

I rode with Ace, Erik, Ryan, Cory and Zac. TT team 3. It was great fun!

Sharla

Congrats on doing the ride. It looked like lots of fun. Do they have a class for old slow folks? 😢 If so, maybe I'll do it next year (with equally qualified slow folks like myself). BTW, never heard from your cousin. Should I expect a call? (Sorry to digress from the thread. I might be the one guy who is looking to ride this Sunday with someone. Mike?)

Greg

Thanks! It was tons of fun.

There is a Vet class, not sure if there was a Senior class or not. Vet class was pretty fast.

I emailed my aunt, never got a reply . . . I will have to ask my mom for her phone number.

it doesn't really matter what class you're in. everyone races at the same time on the same course, so you can get a good idea of how much faster the good guys are than you and me.

mw

Well I'm not sure you would like the kind of riding some of us do cause we are not all racers. But if ya just like having fun exploring and putting on some miles we could always use an extra hand on our rides and your welcome to come along. Just watch the posts.

no one should be fooled by nick's false humility. i have it on good authority that he can roll out with anyone.

jeremiah

no one should be fooled by nick's false humility. i have it on good authority that he can roll out with anyone.

jeremiah

Jeremiah, I love that rumor 😢 but I just don't know how I will live up to it. Oh well I aim to disappoint. 😢

Nick

Do they have a class for old slow folks? 😢 If so, maybe I'll do it next year (with equally qualified slow folks like myself). Should I expect a call? (Sorry to digress from the thread. I might be the one guy who is looking to ride this Sunday with someone. Mike?)

Greg

Hey, Greg, maybe next year we can put together TEAM OLD SLOW GUYS !!! or TEAM HASBEENS!!!or TEAM WOULDA SHOULDA COULDA!!! or TEAM I WISH I STAYED IN BED!!!! I'll give it a go with ya next year!! 😢

StevO

Hey, Greg, maybe next year we can put together TEAM OLD SLOW GUYS !!! or TEAM HASBEENS!!!or TEAM WOULDA SHOULDA COULDA!!! or TEAM I WISH I STAYED IN BED!!!! I'll give it a go with ya next year!! 😢

StevO

Exactly Steve! Any one of those tag lines would be accurate. Sign me up.

Greg

01YZ, We should hook up. I also live in Kent and do similar riding to you, minus very much dune time for me. Trying to work something out for Sunday, but not sure where to go yet. PM me and we can swap numbers or email.

Tristan