Sign in to follow this  

Utah guys- LET'S GO RIDING SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok you guys, we've got a 0% chance of precipitation, high temp around 50°, and a good time to be had (by all those who don't puss out 😢) at cherry creek. 11:00 AM at the usual spot! LET'S GO!!!!! 😢

😢

Do you pass 5-Mile on the way out there? Not that I want to ride 5 mile but just trying to get an idea where it is exactly. 😢

Chris,

I'm planning to ride 5 mi pass Saturday from 2-5pm with David. If your Cherry Creek ride goes bust, come join us. Cherry Creek sounds fun, but I'm just finishing a top end rebuild and need to do a basic break-in ride... low to mid-throttle stuff, no sand, nothing requiring heavy loads on the engine. Cherry Creek next week Saturday may work out for me.

- Eric

No, you don't pass 5-mile on the way out to cherry creek.

Eric- I'll come with you if no one wants to go to cherry creek, or maybe we could just change the ride to 5-mile instead. I'm just worried about mud from all the water we've gotten lately. Sand is ridable no matter how much water it gets. That's the only reason for cherry creek.

Ok you guys, we've got a 0% chance of precipitation, high temp around 50°, and a good time to be had (by all those who don't puss out 😢) at cherry creek. 11:00 AM at the usual spot! LET'S GO!!!!! 😢

😢

I wish I could make it. I teach MSF all day Saturday.

Let's decide on weather to go to cherry creek or to cedar fort with Eric and David, so post which you would prefer if you want to go saturday.

😢

I'm probably going to have to switch to a morning ride at 5 mile pass. Starting around 9:00am and going till around noon. I'll post a final decision on Friday morning.

- Eric

Ok Eric. If no one else can stay later than that I need to know! Does David want to stay later? I'll still go either way. Who is going and how late can you ride?

Chris - I'll be at 5 mi pass at 9:00am. Let's meet in the main parking lot on the north side. I'd like to put in 40+ miles in 3 hours. That's likely every trail everywhere at 5 mile pass. To add some fun on the second loop, wheelies are mandatory. For the new guys, I'm in a white dodge ram with a KTM in the back.

Sweet!

Hey Greg- let's hook up with Eric and David. It's gonna be one heck of an awesome day to ride! We have perfect weather! 😢 :cry: 😢 :cry:

Eric- want me to bring those nerf bars and stuff?

😢

That rocked!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😢 All ya'all who didn't come missed out on some great riding and PERFECT weather! 😢

Who's up for next weekend?????????????????????????????? 😢 :cry:

Chris - may be going to Cherry Creek on Friday afternoon. KSL weather says "FRIDAY: PARTLY CLOUDY. HIGHS AROUND 50." No mention of rain... but the weather's a bit unsettled and there's no telling what will happen. If it's good, I'm going.