Sign in to follow this  

Gas Gas wins Indiana National Enduro

John Barber convincingly won the final round of the Nat. Enduro Series on his GG 250 EC over Hawk, Hatch, Keen, Hawkins and all the rest. This is the first time ever for Gas Gas and it couldn't happen to a nicer young man. Needless to say, John is on cloud nine today and we hope for more to come.

Yes I agree...I had the good fortune to have him up here (long before he was a GasGas guy) for a couple of days along with his mentor (Smith powersports). Too bad VOR couldn't figure out how to get him on a VOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All fun aside...Congratulations..it couldn't happen to a harder worker either. Watch this kid, he's going to make some waves. Fast as any one out there and has the right attitude & personality to match. GasGas might just be starting to understand what the have here. (hope they don't and the VOR folks pull their head out to where they can see!) 😢

Cool. Gas Gas makes good bikes and it looks like fast guys like them also. I know one in our club that took a silver this year at the ISDE Poland.

Racin'-Mason 😢

Great - the GG 2 stroke is a great bike and like the VOR, needs recognition within it's class. A good friend won the overall club team this year at the ISDE and manages to feed my addiction for 2 strokes!

just an add on- Gas Gas had more American riders in the 2004 ISDE than any other brand, and every one of those bikes finished(a claim no other brand can make!!)