11/7 Lilliputian - Who's going?

If I get my accellerator pump cough fixed I'll probably be the only guy on a YZ450F wearing KTM racing thor gear. I'm number 447 unless the new numbering schema already went into effect.

I know they run you down the pavement on the PCGP, but do they do that in the Lilliputian? I did it two years ago on my KX250, hoping the YZ will work better on the rocks and still be much lighter than the KTM.

cheers,

No I am not doing the Cowbell, been having problems with numbness in my hands again and my 15 year old daughter is doing her first race on saturday at the Lillipution. If you make it look for a White 4-door Ford with a 17ft White Interstate Trailer with KTM & Husqvarna Decals on the side. I am # 480

Kraig

I rode Prarie city today, Tuesday. I forgot how quick dry that place is. It was bone dry and hard concrete dirt with a light dust and gravel on top of every where. no puddles no wet soil no where to be seen. We get some sprinkles wednesday, then Sun thru the weekend. My S12 front was sliding out. Don't bring your winter wet soil and mud tires. Bring your summer tires.... you'll need em.

It's supposed to rain on friday. I have 756R and 742F on my YZF and S12R with a 773F on the KTM. I'll probably put a 756 on the rear of the KTM too, or a Bridgestone 402, that tire worked good all summer on the KTM.

I've been to a couple PC races were it seemed really dry, but somehow they managed to find a couple BIG mud holes, and if you got summer tires on they are not going to clean as fast.

See all you guys on Sunday,

Dave - #447

yes there are a couple mud holes but those have shallow water will be sucked out after 40 riders go thru, unless they take you into a drainage lake. There are a couple of those.. ?

maybe that rain friday will do ya right. If they run ya thru some of the few grassy areas those have moisture in them for sure. I was riding some of the off the wall all grassy parts and found plenty of good soil in there.

watch out for those new Wood log fence posts they are putting up around some of the oaks on the east back side. I would hate to crash into one of those poles. ?

Yea, I need to spray my bike with "mud off" and get my roll offs ready. I'm sure it will be dusty, with mud holes were many people will get roosted.

Its supposed to rain friday as well, then be sunny sat and sun. ?

Should be a great day for racing,

Hey uncle moose I have the same numbness in my left hand.Have they told you what it is.Mine is from tendonitus in my left elbow and corpral tunnel in my wrist.It sucks makes hard to ride sometimes.Oh well I won't Quit riding. ? :cry: ?

JRAMBO I have snapped off both bones in my wrist many years ago, carel tunnel they tell me, but I also notice if I put pressure on my elbows my hands start to numb also, also get a feeling going from my elbows to my hands especially when I wake up during the night.

Kraig

John, There will probably be 300 people on the C line and another 200+ for the A/B and whatever else races are there, but I'll loo for you.

I'm think of racing in the open class, last year the 4-stroke line was WAY too long and crowded. I think were doing that crazy straddle front wheel start.

I'm hoping to watch some of the quad race after us too. That should be entertaining. ?

Cheers,

Oh well. I am riding 4 stroke C like usual. At least I will have someone to catch and I will have breathers because there will be rows launched before me so when I hit the bottle necks I will be at the back. I hope they do a off the bike start, thats where my e-start normally gets me off the line ultra fast.