Sign in to follow this  

Good engine builder needed in So. Ca.

oh this should be good....

Which kit?

How long has it been in?

Any other issues?

and yes,, as Burned asked... What is the rest of the story?

Sucks to have problems,,, but others can learn from your story. 😢

Mines at Barnums now, I dropped it off last week, somethings wrong with it 😢 gotta wait till he gets back from Mexico 😢

The quad is a buddies. I recommended Rob . He does good work, but sometimes stuff happens. He needs it for Thanksgiving at Glamis. Rob is going to be in Mexico for a while . Just want to get it sorted out for him. I don't have time to do it myself. I want to find someone solid to get it done. The motor is very fast but is getting alot of coolant in the oil. I'm sure it's something simple . Rob would fix it , but need it sooner than he could have it done. I'm kind of in the middle and just want this problem to go away . It could be the cylinder I'll post what is found and parts used in the kit as soon as I can.

be ware of that "B" shop I heard of a man with way bad experience there...WAY BAD! it was there for months and months and months; also photograph your bike, wheels and tires before you drop it off it's always nice to get it back in as good or better shape and with the same components as you dropped it off.

The quad is a buddies. I recommended Rob . He does good work, but sometimes stuff happens. He needs it for Thanksgiving at Glamis. Rob is going to be in Mexico for a while . Just want to get it sorted out for him. I don't have time to do it myself. I want to find someone solid to get it done. The motor is very fast but is getting alot of coolant in the oil. I'm sure it's something simple . Rob would fix it , but need it sooner than he could have it done. I'm kind of in the middle and just want this problem to go away . It could be the cylinder I'll post what is found and parts used in the kit as soon as I can.

Well that makes more sense then.. Ya when ya gota have it, ya gota have it.

Still would like as much detail as you can get in the parts used, and the final issue.

Thanks

Hmmmm, I always heard good things about Barnum 😢 My friend Bob's bike is there and I guess they are having problems but after the Edelbrock Install I did it seemed fine 😢

However If George at ESP does Engine work like his suspension work he would be great, George is a stand up guy, I was very happy with the suspension, as far as Engine, I prefer to roll my own