Sign in to follow this  

Durhamtown on 11/13

I'm thinking of taking the boy up to Durhamtown on the 11/12-11/14 weekend. is anybody interested in going? I know we have a few new guys to the forum, and since I'm not that fast, it would be a great time 😢

Dennis

Wish I could! My first visit, a couple weeks back, was fantastic! Make sure and try "the sauce", mmm mmmm good!

You and your kid will have a great time!

Robert 😢

Dennis,

ya in ya out, ya in, ya out. I got the OK. I can leave on 11/11 and ride 12th and 13th. Anyone else in?

Hey guys, I'm up for a ride at Durhamtown 11/13. I'll pm you my number.

ROAD TRIP!!! 😢 I'm in, I think I can leave on thursday as well. 😢 I Just called and reserved the GREEN ACRES for thursday nite through sunday morning. the "hilton" was already taken buy some hunters 😢

So mark you in? 😢

Khari, I droped you a pm with my #'s but we won't be staying at the bike wash area afterall.

I didn't ask what the temp's are like this time of the year? (do I need the thermals? 😢)

Dennis

Dennis, Does the Green Acres have room for all 4 of us (you, Chris, Ryan, and myself)? Or do I need to make reservations? I'll give you a call tomorrow to firm up plans.

I live in Alpharetta, north of Atlanta and about 100 miles from Durhamtown. There's no telling what the weather will be like next weekend, but today it's about 65 degrees or so. I'd bring the thermals to be on the safe side. Hopefully you won't need them.

Post deleted by WReTICKET

Just woke up from a very deep sleep.

dont know what day it is...

😢

Damn. You guys suck. I hate being a grown-up. If I could get the wench's girls into riding I might have a CHANCE !!! 😢 :cry:

Damn. last convo, riding date was 11-19 - 11-21 I'll be

there next weekend. Besides, I have to buy another trailer

this weekend... have fun 😢

mark I coulden't said the 20-21st because I have tickets for homestead that weekend. can you swing the 11-14?

😢

I'll call you friday

Dennis

Damn. You guys suck. I hate being a grown-up. If I could get the wench's girls into riding I might have a CHANCE !!! 😢 :cry:

so get them a couple 50's and turn them loose 😢

or if there old enough tell them about the cute boys that ride 😢

so get them a couple 50's and turn them loose 😢

or if there old enough tell them about the cute boys that ride 😢

DOH !! Damn.....I never thought of that.....they are RIGHT on the verge of caring about it..... 😢

Damn. last convo, riding date was 11-19 - 11-21 I'll be

there next weekend. Besides, I have to buy another trailer

this weekend... have fun 😢

me,my buddy ralph(wr250),and indy_wr450 are bringin our boys down the wknd of the 20th and meetin some fellers from alabama there if you still wanna go?

Would that be mikie! mike hudson golly he is a fasssst guy! When I grow up I want be be like mike!All kidding aside hell of a nice guy!My gang went last weekend and going back over thanksgiving for the week!I think we will get there the day you guys leave.Be safe and have a great time! 😢

i'm not sure of the alabama gang names,indy has been talking to them,look forward to ridin with ya wreticket,if it is this mikie feller looks like we got some stiff competition 😢 we'll be there fri eve. i'm the big hairy feller on an all blue wr 450 covered with stickers 😢

Yeah its Mike Hudson (tight woods speed freak) and Bill his buddy that are coming from Alabama! 😢

If anybody has a video camera or even a digital still picture, can you take pix of the "new" peewee track that was mentioned? I'm looking to go there myself in the spring, but would like to know how much fun my girls would be looking to have.

Thanks, and I'm jealous!!!

*less than a month, back in the states!!!*

Butta

It is by FAR the best mini track we have ever seen!!My 9 yr old would be happy to just ride that track all day long!!

it is perfect for kids the jumps are not too big but just enough to keep it fun.it is only for 2 stroke 80ccs and less and 4 storkes 125 and down.

Butta, just "load em up and head out" 😢

come on up next weekend, I will get some pictures when we are there. drop me a pm with you'r e-mail

Dennis