Question about 95 KLX 650

I have an 95 Stroker KLX 650. Suspension and pipe done by LR with KX 250 front end and wheels and KX 500 rear shock. FMF header and pipe and jetted for same. I ride southern california deserts at sea level to 500 '. First ride today, bike ran horrible. Wouldn't accept throttle above 1/4 turn in any gear. Haadn't been run hardly at all in last 4 years. Started once a year former owner said. Bogged badly, never cleaning out. Hard to start with loads of compression. Did these bikes ever have a compression release stock or an auto decompression? This bike doesn't have anything engaging when you kick it over. Any ideas?

Also, front brake locks up without engaging lever as you ride. Results in being thrown over bar's. Sore ribs today. Bleed twice, disasembled completely and cleaned. Still slows down with short time of spinning. Any ideas here too? Running KX 250 brake calipers and brakes on KX wheels. Stephen ?

You have some free play in the lever? Is the lever or master cylinder sticking? Dirt in master under the boot?

There's a hole in the master that the piston must retract past to relieve pressure in the line.

My son was having problems with front not releasing. Lever was sticking in an almost released position.