Sign in to follow this  

Arenacross practice 11/4

Monroe fairgrounds indoor arenacross practice from noon

till 10pm.

Cost is 25.00, also Friday from noon till 4 then its cut into a flat track for evening practice and sat race.

AX race is on sunday the 7th

Big Fun, Lots of noise bring your earplugs.

See ya there!

Eric

Eric, gonna have to miss this one. My little grandson starts racing the same day at Oakwood (6 yrs old). Hey, if everyone is up there, his chances for a trophy wil be much greater! 😢 He wants a trophy so bad! I hope he gets one, but if not, He'll be motivated to ride harder next time. Take care Eric 😢

Rick

Thanks for the info I couldn't find any info on the NW Arenacross series on the net. See ya Thursday! 😢

02 crf450 no numbers looks stock with BBR exhaust. Beg. class

Got an address?

Is it a club thing? Ive never been there..

The location is the Evergreen state fairgrounds in Monroe.

Not a club thing its open to anyone with a bike and money in their pocket.

Check out ewmxschools.com for a flier

Eric

Look for the tall dude with the Lynnwood Motoplex Racing/Team Photofinish trailer.

Eric

Yo Rick, get that boy up to the Flat track race on Saturdays, All PeeWee's get a trophie period.

Eric

Wait I thought that was practice during the morning for the little guys then from like 4 till 10 it's for the big bikes?

It starts from at 10am till 10 pm, it will be like it was last year little bikes first half then big bikes, with maybe advanced mini's.

were the first 2 races at Binkley's canceld? I can't find any results?? 😢

Actually it starts at 11:00 am and runs till 10:00 pm.

They will run ALL bikes All day in classes depending on turnout.

There was no arenacross practice at monroe last year due to insurance issues.

The kids are in school during the early part of the day so running them only then doesnt make much sense.

Sorry if I was off by an hour for the the start time, Just trying to help Lee and his crew out. 😢

I don't see my bud #138 in 125 JR! I'll have to give him a hard time about not going. oh yea there was no practice last yr I meant to say the year before thats how it was run on thursday nights.

Well what did everyone think of the track? The whoops were kickin my A$$, the little table with the double or tripple (only saw "yellow jacket" pull the tripple)

The dirt was nice! 😢

My kid loves riding at monroe. The dirt is perfect and the jumps are great. He was #91 05 250f. The kid in the yellow jacket is Nick Schmidt #816. He rides for Ride Motorsports that was his first ride on his new 05 250f. He just turned 14 a couple of monthes ago. Can he rail or what?

Later

Eric

I didn't ride but it looked like it was a good setup, I saw a few people hit the tripple was kewl running to someone I haven't seen in awhile #212 he told me he said he felt slow I told him nah you still rail man at least you can clear the triple I can't I could just double it.