Sign in to follow this  

Carnegie, Saturday, Nov. 6

I am heading down to check the place out for the first time. Anyone willing to show me around? 😢

I am not a beginner but not a pro either. I will do my best to challenge who offers their time.

I will be there in the mmorning at about 9am and will ride the day away. I drive a dark blue lifted ford ranger with a CB antenna that stands out like a _______________________ (you complete the sentence).

I will be there with some of my crew

we will get there at 8am .When you get in the park ,turn right and we will be somewhere on the left side of the road

big lifted red chevy silverado and grey chevy silverado

I have an 03yzf450 #921

pm me and I will give you my cell # 😢

I will most likely be going, I will be riding solo, let me know if you want to meet up, I know Carnegie pretty well since I am there at least 1-2 times a month. Send me a PM if you want to meet up.

I love to ride at Carnegie and go during the week and alot of weekends.We also go to Hollister, Foresthill etc. Any gals out there that love to ride and climb? Also love (I think)to do the hillclimb comps.

-----------------

CR125 4 Stroke (Figure that!)

MXChic-

I'm new to this site. Where does the PM go? It wasn't in my email. Probably going to Carnegie tomorrow if it doesn't rain too much.

MXchic-

I Pm'ed you twice and it says I have no sent messages. Help me out here. It would be nice to ride with a chick sometimes instead of the guys all the time, (not that there's anything wrong with that!) I must be doing something wrong. If anyone can help out let me know. Thx.

Click on "My Home" and then you'll see a screen that displays how many personal messages you have. Click there and you can read and reply to them.

Best to put people you deal with regular in your address book.

Cheers,

Thanks. I did that, but when I sent her a PM it didn't say I had sent out anything...twice. (I'll figure it out.) It's 6:30 a.m. and my son keeps saying.."Let's GO!" It's still cold out. We'll go around 9:00.

Sheila 😢

It wasn't that muddy at all today, I think it was muddier last weekend. But the hills were way rutted from all of the rain, some ruts were big enough to swallow up a front tire. But overall the conditions were good, got a chance to meet and ride with CaliforniaDRZ, it was a blast. Finally got the chance to take the one hill I have been wanting to take for some time and I blew a shift about 2/3rds of the way up while downshifting 😢 then I got a nice reminder of how heavy that DRZ is while struggling with it on that hill trying get back on track.

After lunch CaliforniaDRZ got a flat tire so we called the ride day earlier than expected, until next time. 😢

I will be there with some of my crew

we will get there at 8am .When you get in the park ,turn right and we will be somewhere on the left side of the road

big lifted red chevy silverado and grey chevy silverado

I have an 03yzf450 #921

brown77 we kept an eye out for you but didn't see you, it was really busy and there were a lot of bikes, did you see the air evac off on Juniper? I don't know how the guy got hurt, I am thinking a head-on with another rider.

Crashlanding, great day of riding...thanks again! Next time we go you'll get that hill.

I would like to find out more about the airlift incident if anybody has a clue. Crashlanding and I thought it might have been a serious collison. 😢 The only thing I dont like at these regulated areas is the two way traffic. I have had some serious close calls from guys ripping around a corner. The places I am more local to, South Cow and CC Camp have tighter trails and less people so there is less likely a chance to get hit, but also makes it harder to dodge the on-coming rider. Is there any advice on this subject, other than be cautious and slow down?

Carnegie was a great place to ride, different than most of the places I ride, but fun because of hills. I like them hills! 😢