Sign in to follow this  

dunes don't get better! no flag required....

i run pirelli mt18, they are made in brazil and imported to argentina at a great price. i took this shot of my friend one afternoon when everything was just right! this sand is located in the mendoza zone of argentina. the only tracks are ours!!!

That looks like the Great Sand Dunes National Monument of Colorado. 😢 I did not think it was legal to ride there! 😢

I always wanted to visit Argentinia 😢 The Hunting is great (got to pay) and the riding looks great 😢

nice BRP fotos! thas gotta be sick with the paddle. links to italy? what's the connection and even more important whats the riding like in acerbis land. if you got a week or so free come visit argentina. fine wine, hot ladies, and some [@#$%&*!]'n roost...

Some guy from Italy got ahold of my site and wanted to talk, They wanted to know about 680cc for the XR650R almost all motard over there......translator sucks....it was hard trying to figure out what was being said, most write English though....No (it's illegal) riding in the dirt over there (some still do) It was fun chatting so, I put a link for others. Thanx, for the nice words about my web page. Can you just ride over there without any trouble for the police? I have been wanting to visit there for a long time...I am Ukranian so, there are places I would fit in.

I've heard that italy has been shutting or shut down most of the riding. thats too bad, i imagine its beutiful countryside. here in colorado we have some amazing terrain right out the door. however every year more single track gets shut down. there is definatly some 'friction' on the trails between the various users. generally you feel the restriction in the US, that's one reason i'm so jacked down south. it feels almost patriotic to roost in argentina. few riders, lots of space and no restricions. just respect and ask first on private property & dont scare the cows and goats cause you'll sour thier milk. if your interested in a little more info on the zone, contact me. if you dont mind, i'll keep the fotos and vid coming. viva dirtbiking!