Open ride Saturday at Walnut.....comes with a free lunch!

I had an Economics teacher tell me once that "There ain't no such thing as a free lunch." Well this weekend you get one if you pay $20 to ride at Sunset RIdge MX, so I'd say thats one helluva deal! Although I did get a C in that class, but I digress ?

Its their awards banquet/ride day dealy-bob and might be the last open ride for the season (although I bet they have a few more if the weather cooperates)

I've actually got the day off so I'm thinking of heading over there if it's not too crappy out.....anyone wanna join me? COWrider? kawakxf???? You guys practically live there, wanna go again this weekend? ? :cry:

I'm not completely sure if I'm going or not, but if nobody comes with me I'll have room for you on the way home. ?

Ty-bo huh? I've been calling him T-Kno! But that just sounds like Tino, which sounds like he should be a member of the Jackson 5 or a Mexican cook ? Oh well, I'm gonna run with it!

05 CRF450. hey have you guys heard anything about Ottawa being rebuilt? my buddy asked me to go on saturday but I was like ehhh, I woudn't even call that a track. but he said it's been rebuilt and I know gerhard ward was the one that built it last time (like a gagillion years and "craters" ago), so if he rebuilt it it should be pretty cool. I might hit that on saturday and walnut sunday. and besides, I'd never turn down free food. ?

Yeah I can give you a ride there Neil....but no ride home so make sure you have enough gas to get from Walnut to Oglesby on the ol' KXF! ? Just kidding.

What time do you want to leave? Tyler was talking about leaving around 8 or so, that will work for me if it works for you.

Titanium, you got a '05 CRF450? ? Do you want a new best friend that you let ride it for a little while? ? :cry: Just kidding, but I definitely do want to hear how it is after you ride it some.

And as far as Buffalo goes, well they've been taking care of it a little this year......its still pretty much the same layout with a new section they just put in a couple weeks ago that includes a big step-up that resembles the new one they put in at Walnut. It hasn't been too bad out there lately, but not too bad out there is not too good anywhere else so thats your decision! ?

out matt sounds good!

i hope you read this after u get back from work...tyler wants to be out there around 8 .. if thats not to early for u !??.. well we are gonna have phil follow us out there . so are gonna meet at RCR/my shop.. hope thats ok..and we can load all my stuff up there . questions comments.. call my cell!

Had a blast Saturday in Walnut, there was a lot of people there! ? I was surprised they had enough food to feed us all ?

Saw some TT'ers there too. Yamaha329, kawakxf (maybe because you rode up with me ?) and COWrider24. Titanium I don't know if I saw you or not, I saw a few '05 CRF450's but not sure if it was you on them or not.

The track was awesome and only got rough towards the end. The new step-up had a great face for whipping it and I took full advantage of that! ?

How bout that sun on the step up in the late afternoon?

I was talking to the guy that does the flags and he said they would be open the rest of the weekends in November. But probably best to check website.

How bout that sun on the step up in the late afternoon?

No kidding! ? It was crazy bright coming up to that jump. It sucked cuz the face was still really good but you couldn't see it so I didn't want to hit it that fast.

slow, what were you riding? Class? Bike? Maybe we saw you too! ?

I probably saw you guys since I watch the A and B classes ride so I can pick up some tips. I'll have to remembe your bike numbers next time I go.

A YZ125 with no numbers in the C class. I'm pretty slow but I must be getting faster as I was passing a few people.

It was my one year anniversary. Exactly one year I rode a motocross bike for the first time and it was at Walnut.