Sign in to follow this  

TwinAir PowerFlow for 2005

Has anyone confirmed (by actually installing) that the PowerFlow kit for the 03-04 450 fits the 05? I would like confirmation on the kit that includes the sealing ring.

According to TwinAir the kit for the 2005 is the same as the previous models:

"#150210c (PowerFlow kit only) will fit the 03-05 CRF450 / 04-05 CRF 250

#150212c (PowerFlow kit with Inner Sealing Ring) will fit 03-05 CRF 450 / 04-05 CRF 250 "

Do the 03-04 PowerFlow filters also fit the 05?

Yes it's the same.

I rode w/the Twin Air guys a few weeks ago and Patrick B had it installed on his '05 CRF450R. I put one on my '04 & will put it ion my '05 when the time comes. Great Mod!

yes I have it on mine. Not sure about the sealing ring though. I bought it from rockymountainatv and I got the model for the 03-04. I have the PC Airbox seal on mine also.

I installed the cage from my '04 on the '05. Fits fine. Filters from last year also work. I don't have the sealing ring.

Did you notice any power improvements after installation? Is it really noticeable?

I installed it before I even rode the '05 so I have no comparison. I did notice a difference when I installed it on the '04 though. It seemed to rev out a little easier. I also did the airbox mod on the '04 when I installed it so I am not sure which had a greater effect.