Sign in to follow this  

Anyone see any odds for Vegas?

Anyone see any odds for Vegas, I looked in Bally's and didn't see too much.

I got to bet on #6 and #11 to show - Maybe I'll get Lucky with the long shots! 😢

Sweet ...if you find out the odds post them up!!!

also can we bet online? i fancy some $$$ on VDB 😢

From RacerX...

Here’s a look at the track that Jeff Ward, Ben Bostrom, Kurt Nicoll and friends will be tackling next week in Las Vegas for AMA Red Bull Supermoto-A-Go-Go. According to the press release, it’s one mile in length and is going up behind Bally’s and Paris Las Vegas just off the famed Las Vegas Strip.

With the AMA having announced the track layout for next week's Red Bull Supermoto-A-Go-Go, the rider lineup is falling into place. French KTM ace Boris Chambon is set to take part, and sources say that German Kawasaki MotoGP rider Alex Hoffman will be as well. Everyone's still waiting to see if bigger-name MotoGP names compete, but there are several factors stacked against them. Nicky Hayden—lightning-fast in both motocross and Supermoto—would seem an obvious candidate, but then again, he broke his collarbone and injured his knee riding Supermoto over the summer, so Honda might not be too excited about the prospect. True, the MotoGP season is over as of last weekend (Hayden crashed out), but there are important tests to consider.

With MotoGP rising in prominence and riders earning incredible salaries, manufacturers are less inclined to give their blessing to such antics. For example, John Hopkins is a Red Bull rider and also very adept at Supermoto and motocross, but he broke both his ankles at last January's Crossover Challenge, putting him behind the eight-ball for much of the 2004 season. Don't expect Suzuki to let Hopper race in Vegas.

Similarly, it's unlikely that KTM star Thierry Van den Bosch will race in Vegas, despite (or actually, because of) the fact that he's leading the currently leading the standings in World Supermoto. Last year, Chambon led the points chase for much of the World Supermoto Series, only to lose out to Husky rider Eddy Seel in the end. Some think that VDB's busy schedule of racing on both sides of the Atlantic was at least partly to blame. Anyway, it will be interesting to see who shows up for the Go-Go next weekend, but if history is any indicator, it should be a great race. Best of all, admission is free!

Well i back Delephine or Chambon if not then!!!

Or Ben Bostrem but i bet the odds won't be to great on him.

I talked to gaming at Bally's and they said odds should be up in the next couple days. 😢😢