Sign in to follow this  

Tahyua Saturday (11/6)

anyone interested in some puddle jumping/advanced submarine training on Saturday? - I am still getting used to the new two-smoker; so I will be riding kinda slow (as per usual) interspersed with short, fast, "how do I shut the throttle down on this thing? :excuseme:" spurts - but I could use the company 😢

Check your calendar....saturday is the 6th 😢 If you don't get enough fun on saturday, come on out to Shelton on Sunday.

Poker Run at Shelton on Sunday!!!! Mason County Fairgrounds. 1st bike out at 8:30am. 20 mile short, 40 mile long. LOTS OF TROPHIES!!! I ordered these puppies and they're awesome.

More info goto events at www.nmaoffroad.org

😢

Check your calendar....saturday is the 6th 😢 If you don't get enough fun on saturday, come on out to Shelton on Sunday.

Poker Run at Shelton on Sunday!!!! Mason County Fairgrounds. 1st bike out at 8:30am. 20 mile short, 40 mile long. LOTS OF TROPHIES!!! I ordered these puppies and they're awesome.

More info goto events at www.nmaoffroad.org

😢

thanks.. this elections got my dates (and head) all screwy

and thanks for the not so subtle hijack of my thread too 😢

(just kiddin; hope you have a good turnout; I don't typically ride Sunday's or I would love to make it)

and thanks for the not so subtle hijack of my thread too 😢

(just kiddin;......

😢 :cry: Yep, the door was open I guess and he just jumped right in there on your thread.. but funny too.. "Forum Spam" ?? 😢

Oh yes, (on thread) thanks for the info 😢 I think I'm lookin for rocks to ride this weekend.... *without* snow if possible.

2PLY, the rocks at Diamond Mill do not have snow yet 😢

Oh yes, (on thread) thanks for the info 😢 I think I'm lookin for rocks to ride this weekend.... *without* snow if possible.

ah; well it's true Tahuya is rather skimpy on the rocks, which is why I like it btw; rocks are hard.. especially when I fall on to them

but you could always find a slow moving quad rider to practice on

How about Moses Lake Saturday, we already have 3-4 people going, and the sand is a good place to break a 2-banger in.... Let me know either way...