Sign in to follow this  

PLaces to ride in southeast Virginia?

Know of any places to ride in southeast Virginia? 😢

No legal trails around......a few MX tracks with a trail or two - thats about it......I always end up making a trip to TN, WV, or Northern VA to get some good trail riding in 😢

Im moving to S.E. Virginia next week. Over by Virginia Beach. I keep hearing good things about Elizabeth City MX track so Im going there right awway.

Elizabeth City web site is www.ECMX.com They only have open practice every once in a while. Currituck track and Morgans corner tracks are open on the weekends to the public. Morgans Corner is a pretty easy track. Have not been to Currituck in a while but heard it has gotten better.

Elizabeth City web site is www.ECMX.com They only have open practice every once in a while. Currituck track and Morgans corner tracks are open on the weekends to the public. Morgans Corner is a pretty easy track. Have not been to Currituck in a while but heard it has gotten better.

Currituck is open 7 days a week 😢

Been there a few times - one trail, 2 MX tracks for bikes, 1 MX for quads, 1 MX for 50cc.

The quads can not ride on the expert mx track - only bikes 😢

I rode in the last two vchss races of the season, it's not really my thang, trail are a little narrow for my taste, but I'll do it anyway. 😢