Sign in to follow this  

I need some help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so [@#$%&*!] scard becuse i was buying my self a cross-bike and thank i have distroyd it as you maby se am i not that good in english but i am strangling to write ir right but try to understaind mee plzzz 😢

well! i was coming from a ture and i found a bad smell and i checked the engine and i saw that the was some water leeking and my shose were wet, but the was no water missing on the water tank it was ful!!!!! but today about 5 days since that happend i put it on and ther was a lout of smoke from the engine what shuld i do????? i am scard of had destroid my grate motorbike 😢

it is a yamaha yz250f.... and i hope you can answer me as soon as posiple 😢 thankes ps.Bjarni

If you dont strangle me I'll help.

Where was the smoke coming from? The engine or the exhaust?

P.S. it's strugling. LOL

troll

Ok, I'll bite. Your shoes were wet because you pissed your pants. For the bike problem take it to the dealer, you need to be spending more time on learning the English language.

troll

Ok, I'll bite. Your shoes were wet because you pissed your pants. For the bike problem take it to the dealer, you need to be spending more time on learning the English language.

o man as much as i would stand up for the poor guy, that was too funny 😢 :cry:

actually it's struggling. 😢

hukt no fonix wurkt 4 me

from the exhaust i thank behinde the front tyre.

Lot of smoke i just shut down the engine imidially.. as i saw the smoke 😢

and you [@#$%&*!] stop making fun of me!!! 😢😢

troll

If you are not going to help they guy dont make any comment at all. This is not Star Trek where everyone speaks English. There are people different from us.. Maybe we should give "dmp437" a math test and see how he does.

As for the smoke. Did you recently do an oil change? If so extra oil may have dripped on to your header pipe causing it to smoke.

troll

If you are not going to help they guy dont make any comment at all. This is not Star Trek where everyone speaks English. There are people different from us.. Maybe we should give "dmp437" a math test and see how he does.

As for the smoke. Did you recently do an oil change? If so extra oil may have dripped on to your header pipe causing it to smoke.

😢 Anyways, here's my take on it.

You may have just leaked a little bit of radiator fluid. The fluid takes a while to dry up, so when you started the bike, it was just burning off that extra fluid that was left on the pipe.

are you telling me that nothing is really wrong or.......? 😢 and it has bin like maby 7 hours since i had change oil, 3tanks maby 😢

Possible exhaust leak combined with a blown head gasket? Check for both.

Ok I know the guy and thought this was pretty funny too, but I would like to see you guys trying to talk Icelandic.

Possible exhaust leak combined with a blown head gasket? Check for both.

That sounds good to me.

Sorry about the troll comment but who said anything about Iceland? His Bio is *empty* and his text is pretty similiar to the speech teenagers use when IM'ing each other making one wonder about the next generation.

Ok I know the guy

How about you get in touch and give us your perspective on the problem? 😢

Does the engine sound OK?

Are you able to warm it up? Does it still smoke after warming it up?

it was wery bad smell from it like sothing was burning... i don´t belive thats ok...😢.... well i am confused 😢 and i shut down the engine becous i vas scard!! i didin´t let it warm.. or shuld i let it warm up, or.... 😢

but do you think this has somting to do with the pistons.... 😢

Was it possible that is was the tuna fish you had for lunch?

Sometimes my lunch repeats on me and it smells terrible.

What kind of riding pants do you wear? I wear over the boot and have had them burn on the exhaust pretty bad before. I thought something was wrong as well until I saw the huge hole in the leg of my pants. Also smelled real bad and smoked.

Something to check,

Shane

I'm going to say the water leak was from the engine overheating, and that after the engine cooled the head warped. Then when you cranked it up the head gasket blew and either water or oil is leaking into the cylinder making the smoke.

A compression test will tell you if I'm right very quickly.