Sign in to follow this  

Where to ride in Pittsburgh PA?

I'm in the market of getting a dirt bike and wanted to know if anyone knows were I could take it out at in the Pittsburgh PA area. I live east of pgh over the border line of Westmorland county. Thanks for any info.

I have no clue about Pittsburgh, 😢 but approximately three hours east is Paragon Adventure Park, in Hazleton, and Tower City Trail Riders, in Tower City, and lastly, Rausch Creek Motorsports Park in Tremont. Paragon & Tower City are big time woods riding areas for all levels of riders. Rausch Creek has several mx tracks, and woods riding too. Load up, leave home early, spend the day, and you'll have a great time. Want more, stay overnight in the area to ease the driving a bit, and maybe even ride again the next day. Saddle time galore.😢

SSR 😢

Actually there are lots of places to ride in the Pittsburgh area. Pittsburgh is within the District 5 Motocross. Also very close to District 5 is District 12, Ohio. Both Districts still have some races going as this season comes to an end before winter. Here are two sites that can help you out with locations / dates and times of races and practice tracks that are still open..

In the spring there are races and practice tracks open all over the area.

www.District5ama.org

www.Pitracer.com

Pitracer is a great forum for the area around Ohio and Pennsylvania. I hope this helps some. Wolfmans raceway in Bedford Pa, is close to you and I think they are still racing there.

Always In Memory of Aaron #98, Arlene

If you want to see some pictures of some of the tracks here in the area, check out Aaron's site and go to Photo albums. There are lots of pictures of the different tracks here in the Pittsburg area. Aaron's site is: www.Lantzermx98.com