Sign in to follow this  

DRZ400SM Any word on arrival ??????

Any word on when they will be releasing these bikes?? Anyone heard anything about them yet, good or bad?? Any info. at all will be good. Thanx 😢

Talked to a guy @ RMC Motorsports in Renton, Wa and he seemed to think late January or February. They didn't have a specific date, but he was pretty excited about it. 😢

I was talking to the sales manager where I work. He said that he can't even order the 400SM until later this month. We should see them in March or April. Our shop is getting one of each!! 😢

They're coming out this month over here in Jappy-land. In fact, I'm heading down to the local moto-shop to see if they've received the new parts list for the SM. As soon as they have it, I'm ordering the correct speedo thingy for the 17" front wheel. Hooray, an accurate speedo!

the should arrive in March. Suzuki never releases anything early in the states, so probably the end of march. we havent even ordered anything as of yet.

I talked to our local Suzuki dealer and his response was "UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH". Then he said mid year next year. My guess is that the sales guy didn't even know they made a new SM. I hope you guys have a better dealership in your area.

I HAD put a deposit on an SM a few weeks ago, but the plan is on hold now due to an impending divorce (No the bike wasn't the last straw!!!). Only 1 salesman knew about this bike or even cared to help me. At the time of my deposit he did say, "Don't worry, if you change your mind you can get your money back." Now I'm battling with BRIGHT POWER SPORTS, LINCOLN PARK, MICHIGAN to get my money back. Any way one of the several jackasses in there I dealt with yesterday said, "That's why it's not refundable, because too many people change their mind. You put money down on a bike that nobody's buying- FACE IT, IT'S A WEIRD BIKE" (and by association I guess therefore I am also weird). I corrected him that the reason people haven't bought any yet is because it's a NEW MODEL that isn't even out yet. (He was kind of a fat-ass so he must be a cruiser-boy.) EVERY ONE OF THESE GUYS AT THIS SHOP ARE JERKS, AVOID BUSINESS THERE!!! 😢 Anyway, I WAS told that it would arrive in March.

dont worry,my salesmen didnt either till i showed them on suzukis web site. 😢

It's amazing how someone can be in an industry and not know the latest and greatest releases, even from the same company. Go figure...

(He was kind of a fat-ass so he must be a cruiser-boy.)

Eazy man I have two curisers and love to ride in the dirt. Sounds like the guy is a jerk but no need to be takenout your aggressions on cruisers.

Mike