Sign in to follow this  

Whos going to be there?

Who is going to be at the Blue Diamond race this weekend? I am in the 125c class and my number is 513. Hope to see some of you at the race! 😢

Matt.

I'll be there. My buddies and I are going to park on the grass near the starting gate. I have a blue Explorer Sport Trac. YZ250f - #721

Darryl

Ok Darryl I'll look for you I usually watch most of the starts so I should see you. I have a white chevy s-10.

Hey Darryl actually becuase I fell the first moto I got a horrible gate and I could get movin (all the ''chunks'') So I only got like 22nd. I got dead last to the first turn. So I got like 10 guys. Thanks alot for helping me out with my bike in between motos. I went over to your truck after your race but werent there. When are you going there again? Im gonna try for this Sat or Sun. I cant go during the week anymore they close too early now. Talk to you later.

No problem with the help. I probably won't get a chance to go to Blue Diamond till the spring, but I'll let you know if soemthing changes. Let me know if you need any help on setting up the 250f when you get it.