4 day weekend for Thanksgiving... Fri/Sat/Sunday in Ocatillo?

Probably not, I've got a friend flying in from out of town for the weekend... but he rides, too, so if I can scrounge up a bike for him to ride, it might be doable! But thats sort of unlikely... and that would be rude to ride off & leave him sitting at camp ?... wouldn't it? ??

Not really. There are several places we can go to with lots of fun riding in a small area and he can bring a truck and you could swap bikes with him. If not leave him a 12 pack, a bonfire and lots of gasoline and he should be able to entertain himself for hours ? :cry: ?

I've suggested that, but he's about your size & used to a 450... he seems to think my 250f won't be a whole lot of fun... ? Whats a girl to do? We'll just have to have some fun at home I guess... ?

Actually, he's a TTer too, I best be careful about any suggestive comments, hmmm, in case he reads this! ? :cry: ?

Not really. There are several places we can go to with lots of fun riding in a small area and he can bring a truck and you could swap bikes with him. If not leave him a 12 pack, a bonfire and lots of gasoline and he should be able to entertain himself for hours ? :cry: ?

You failed to mention the stick in the fire. A guy always has to have something to play in the fire with. ?

I've suggested that, but he's about your size & used to a 450... he seems to think my 250f won't be a whole lot of fun... ? Whats a girl to do? We'll just have to have some fun at home I guess... ?

Actually, he's a TTer too, I best be careful about any suggestive comments, hmmm, in case he reads this! ? :cry:?

Well I'd be willing to let him use my bike when I need breaks. As long as he knows how to ride decently. Not to worried about him busting up the bike though. I've put that bike through the ringer and it's still all in one piece! ? Plus since he is being machismo about not riding your 250 lets see what kind of skills he has when riding a 300lbs+ beast that wants nothing more than to put you on your a*s ?

Actually, he's a TTer too, I best be careful about any suggestive comments, hmmm, in case he reads this! ??

OK L2F, let the cat out of the bag...all the way. Who's the new guy? Don't tease us like that! "Oh, we're just friends!" Right!?

Not a 'new guy' at all, Corey, my ex-bf (that I AM 'just friends' with!?) that was transferred (military) last winter, coming back to San Diego for a visit, thats all! ? This is the guy that was so very patient ? :cry: when I was just a baby dirtbiker (*sniff*) so I'm looking forward to riding with him at least once, so he can see how I'm doing... ? On Thanksgiving itself we may go to the track, his buddy said he could borrow his buddy's 2-smoker for the day! ?

Actually, he's a TTer too, I best be careful about any suggestive comments, hmmm, in case he reads this! ??

Well I'd be willing to let him use my bike when I need breaks. As long as he knows how to ride decently. Not to worried about him busting up the bike though. I've put that bike through the ringer and it's still all in one piece! ? Plus since he is being machismo about not riding your 250 lets see what kind of skills he has when riding a 300lbs+ beast that wants nothing more than to put you on your a*s ?

? Well, thats a nice offer! ? (Except the on your a$s part.. ?) I'll run it by him, no promises! ?

WHAT? No LA-B2V for Corey? ? We need The PeeWee Herman doll to lead the way. Actually dude, that really stinks (almost as much as no riding until MAY 05! All for the best cause though I guess!) You will be missed but at least they will have fresh air ahead of them! ?

You all have fun in Ocotillo. Hope I get to at least camp out there this winter!

No James! ?

Christi,

You'd have a blast! If I end up going next year, I'll save that dance for you! ? You should come out to "A" Street sometime and ride with Flynall and "Q".

James,

It's more about financial obligations than anything, and with my truck down, toss in a little priorities, and you have no LA-B2V for me! ? Really looked forward to this year and the 3 additional hours of single track expected as day 1 hard option. ?

Anytime Fly-Girl. M.O. is in the mail for the TT Day. Told the mail man to act like a bread truck and Haul Buns. I'm feeling like the flu is comin' on. Anyone else?

I'll check with Flynall to see if he's in town and we'll plan something in a few weeks, or so. Working on the truck next weekend. Can't stick my bike in the RX7 anymore! ?