Sign in to follow this  

racers in houston area

I live in the woodlands and i just bought a crf450. I go up to three palms at least twice a week when i am not injured like now. But i have no one to ride with and I would really like to have a couple of riding buddys that race becuase i need some one to push me out on the track and give me advice on what i am doing wrong, or areas that i could improve. I also although would be more than happy to help other riders out that aren't as fast as they would like to be get faster. I race both motorcross and hare scambles. I know a whole about how to train, how to practice, and how to race, and how to get fast. I just need some consistent competition to help me push my self to my limits. I also think that we should all set up our own race series by our selves so we can all race and not have to pay like 100 dollars just to get into the freaking race.

I ride at three palms, (when I am not injured). I haven't been on the bike in 6 months due to an acl reconstruction but I look to get back out there later this month. I won't be much help to push anyone, cause I am sure that it will be a while before I am back up to speed,but you are welcome to ride with me. What class do you race?? I am novice +25 and +30.

I drive a red Ford F250 Superduty 4X4 and you can see my # and bike in my sig. You are welcome to come pit with me if you see me out there.

Johnny

that would be cool. It will be at least another month and a half before i can ride either becuase of my broken foot. But i would like to get alot of racers together and hold some races out there by ourselves so we don't have to pay like 100 dollars just to race.