Sign in to follow this  

Factory Effex DX1 Works Series

Just wondering if anyone out there has tried them yet. I am debating on what backgrounds I want to get for my CRF. I have used Decal in the past and have been very pleased with their product. I run a 3 digit number and thought the idea of integrating the airbox sounded like a good idea. Although there isn't a ton of room on the 2005, it would at least look seamless.

I was wondering, of those who may have them, how they lined up, from airbox to side panel and overall quality. Thanks!

I tried them myself and they are perfect, they are thicker than the decal works and they look really nice. They do not give you a sqeegie to remove the water, and no directions, but I would order them again! 😢

I just bought some and mine should arrive today. I've just seen them with 2 numbers on them and they look very nice. I also had a question, they say not to use water, windex, soapy water, etc.. and just to apply them on. How would you guys apply them? If you could give me step by step advice that would great. I would prefer not to do the whole baking thing.

Can someone post pics with these number plates ...I'm looking to get them too but the pro series not the works...no airbox and I run 3 digit....so like to see what it looks like.....

here's mine

P1010023.jpg

Those look nice, but it seems like they arent the factory numbers right?