Sign in to follow this  

GOT MY 05 LAST NIGHT/EXHAUST???

I FINALLY GOT IT-5900.00 OTD-ANY PUT AFTERMARKET EXHAUST ON 05 YET-IF SO WHAT BRAND, WUT DO YA THINK???-AND THE 1ST THING I DID LAST NIGHT WAS PUT THE MAGURA CLUTCH OFF MY 02 ON THE 05!!!LUVIN IT 😢

WHAT DID U PAY 4 DR.D AND WHERE IF I CAN B NOSEY AND ASK. I HAD A YOSH TRS ON 02 AND LOVED IT-BUT THATS ALOT OF SMACK$$$.

I just purchased a CHM ovate system for my 05 450 for $390.00 , it should be here monday. Ill post a ride report after i get it insatlled. 😢

I'VE HAD GOOD LUCK WITH THE WHITE BROS CARBON PRO, FOR $895.00 YOU HAD BETTER TRY A BIKE WITH ONE ONE IT BEFORE YOU SPEND THE COIN, IT MAKES THE BIKE REV QUICKER, BUT GIVES IT A 2-STROKE STYLE SNAP IN THE MID, TOP END IS LIKE AN AFTERBURNER WITH THIS SYSTEM, REVS ALMOST TO QUICK FOR SOME PEOPLE

I just put the CHM ovate on today on my 04'.. went from stock main 165 to a 168. Started it her up and ran it down the street works awsome. I had the fmf ti4 on there so I also will post a report tomorrow. I payed 275 for header and pipe.

That's what I just paid ($6999) from Greg (DSC). I thought that was a great deal. Even the Canadian guy is getting $6500.00, and that's before tax, shipping and Washington title. Finally got to take it out today and ride a tank of fuel out of it. Wow........