REPLYS? I LOVE MY 450 MORE THAN U

there is no way you love your 450 more than me. I have turned down several hotties that wanted to get it on to work on my bike the night before a race or to go out and ride. I am also extremely proud to say that I have had 2 recent Xgirl friends come over and my current girlfriend help me work on my bikes for a least two hours and come out to the track and watch me on several occasions. They all requested to do those things too.

there is no way you love your 450 more than me. I have turned down several hotties that wanted to get it on to work on my bike the night before a race or to go out and ride. I am also extremely proud to say that I have had 2 recent Xgirl friends come over and my current girlfriend help me work on my bikes for a least two hours and come out to the track and watch me on several occasions. They all requested to do those things too.

We are talking about a wife, not your wanna be white trailer trash hookers. ?

We are talking about a wife, not your wanna be white trailer trash hookers. ?

O BURN!! nice one dude. ?

I have a beautiful wife 3 year old boy/girl twins and a seven year old boy. In our house sex is something you have to schedule and most of the time at the end of the night after battling the kids to go to bed she is usually too tired. My Honda just sits there and waits for me to ride it and I may get some flak for this but hammering on that old girl is a lot of times better than begging the wife for a five minute "quiet" ride if you know what I mean. We always talk about getting a hotel for a night but that has not happened recently. If these crazy kids don't tear us apart hopefully it will get better.

I don't have kids yet, but u got somethin 2 look forward 2-ridin buddies that will always b there!!!! I haven't met 2 many kids that said they couldn't ride this weekend. Plus u got a valid xcuse w/wife-u r now spending quality time w/kids!!!! Look at it in that perspective and u got a sweeeet situation!!!!!! ?

I have the older boy on a pw50.....the younger one is certainly eager. I have taken all three to the races before with a very helpful buddy of mine. We even enter differen classes so one of us can watch the kids while the other rides. Their favorite thing is to stand behind the starting line and get hit with the roost from the bikes at the start ( don't ask me why) . My wife on the other hand thinks motocross is for rednecks. She would rather stay clean and play tennis (her loss). I was just licky enough to grow up with great parents and a two acre yard where my sister and I learned to ride. Now you can't even ride in the street in front of my house without someone calling the cops. Most of the dads in my nieghborhood think I'm crazy anyway (ther'e mostly wimps ) . I am looking forward to taking riding trips with my boys (and girl) when they get older thats for sure. It is also nice to get some nooky every once in a while too.