Sign in to follow this  

I just got my San Francisco Supercross Tixs!!!

I cant wait i got the gold level seats that are front row!!!! Im looking forward to Jan. This will be my first AMA Supercross.

One bit of advice - the first year I went, I got tickets as close to the track as I could ("Premier" or something like that) and I couldn't see anything - I was too close and on the ground level. I had a nice view of all of the Tech 8s going by, but that was it. Second year, I went up into the second level and it was awesome - I could see the whole track and look out at all of the action.

Steve

Thanks for the advice, the tixs i have are front row but balcony ones above the gaints dug out so hopefully we are up high enough. How much is the beer???

the online tix are crummy unless you call. www.sxgp.com

I bought mine at the local Yammie dealer last year about two weeks before the race. They were great tix.

If you look on sxgp.com you'll see that the Yammie dealers should have them soon...

The tickets that i bought "online" are above the dugout to the right of home plate if you on looking from the pitchers mound and we are row 121 which is directly above it meaning there is noone else in front of us. I think these tickets are gonna be sweet cause we will be elevated to see the whole track, but still front row.

Last year, I was in 210 I think. Personally, I like the 200s - I like being higher up, but in the front of the second level (200s). The beer is $5 bucks or something crazy.

Don't forget about the International Motorcycle Show in San Mateo, CA this weekend. http://sfo.motorcycleshows.com/imssfo/V40/index.cvn

Steve

We're in section 302. Best seats in the house. We've tried a couple different locations over the last few years, but up high and right behind the starting line is awesome. You can even see the guy in the doghouse as he kicks down to drop the gate. Go Bubba! 😢