Bartow Motocross on saturday?

Yup, thats the one Ill be spending my time on to, Im taking the 50 out there and meeting a friend for some mini action. Any of you bigbike guys dont be afraid to come now, I wont laugh at you to much when I beat you on the xr50 ?, particularly Don, I know hes slow, he couldnt even get past the firs turn hahahaha, j/k Don.

I just keep getting ribbed by all you youngin's ?. Just wait till you get up there in years, then you won't be laughing?. I would like to go but my arm is in major rehab to see if I can ride at Thundercross Sunday.

See you at the MX races (OOPS, that's right you don't ride those ? :cry: ?), I know you would if that stubborn dad of yours would let ya!?

Don ?

I had planned on going to Hardrock this weekend for my first weekend out on the bike, but now my wife needs to head up to Washington DC tomorrow and will most likely be taking the SUV (which just had the class 3 hitch installed and I have a brand spankin new MXHauler still in the box in my garage.)

*Sigh*

Always something to keep you from going out I guess. Oh well, perhaps she will ride with her sister instead and not take the SUV. ?

That is soooo funny Drew.

You and West's day is gonna come trust me, and when the dust settles (I'll still be trying to crank my bike ?).

Your lucky I'm not 2BB or I'd be kicking your asses on the PC ?.

Don ?

I might have to try one of the moto events.

I rode last night at Motox world for a few hours and I was very happy with my performance.

I'm not really too worried about a PC a$$ whipping- it's the real beat downs that I am not fond of.

I have to get this condo finished up that I have been working on for the last few weekends, then it is off to a wedding next weekend, but I'll be back just in time for HS4.

See you there- I am definatley camping at this one (HS-4).

Phil- I will definatley take you up on that, I just gotta figure out when I can get it! I really appreciate it- and I may need some tips on squeezing a little more juice out of the 426 so I can completley embarass Dono when we go to the track.

Between work and my little condo project I am strapped for free time.

I had to bail outta work early yesterday just to get my riding fix last night!

I just could not take it any more.

I will give you a call this weekend and we can try to figure out what will work for both of us.

Thanks again

"so I can completley embarass Dono when we go to the track"

Drew, Drew, do you think it would bother me that you beat me on a track?.....................(of course) ? :cry:

But hey, I give it my best and get what I get.

Lets go Bg Toe,I mean Boy!? :cry:

Don ?