Sign in to follow this  

Nov 11/6 Sat ride somewhere- have dog/will travel to Clear Creek

My friend from work has to go to a funeral Saturday - so my Foresthill ride got cancelled - just as well with the rain Fh will be sloppy sue again.

I need a ride for saturday.

or hey motomanfan??????????? what about ???? I'm free now

or Clear Creek...... 😢 :cry:

thanks, but I'll pass on the hill climbs..have fun

here's a quote from ET's blog on Clear creek last weekend:

"If you were not at the Creek last weekend, you missed another "velcro dirt" occasion. Once again Mother Nature provided the rain on Tuesday and early Wednesday and by Saturday conditions were perfect." 😢 :cry: 😢 :cry:

Lee & I are hittin Cow on sat, you know your always welcome! :thumbs

Dave & Eric bailed, KTM dudes bailed again (I'm beginning to wonder about that color), so it should be a simple, no hassle ride.. Gimme a PM if your interested, be happy to put you and Boomer up fer the nite.

Dan 😢

ya know I've been waitin to hear from motomanfan. He and I have been talking a bout a trip to Cow Mountain for a while.

I would like to time that trip with him so I can try out his orange ride too. I sent him a PM today. If I go it would be an early morning ride out there as I have a dinner date Friday night with an ex who is setting me up with a new one. Broads...., they just can't stand to see a happy bachelor. 😢 :cry:

Bob, hope you get some! 😢

If you can't make it this weekend, Monoshock & family are coming up and staying in the Clear Lake area for turkey day.

LeeAnn & I will be riding with them sometime that weekend..Monoshock rides 2st KTM's, should be fun showing him how we do it up north!!

If you and Motomanfan have never been to Cow and need a guide, lemme know.. 😢

D

Here's what Dave looked like after about 1/3rd into our last Cow ride in July.. 😢

http://community.webshots.com/photo/208182417/211307749WAwfoP

Gotta good caption??

(You probibly already guessed what he was saying to me 😢)

Penguin sponsored event? Pozo Martinis and ortega burgers afterwards at the saloon? ...oh, the good ole' days of Poly.

Enjoy Pozo. You guys don't get it this good that often.

The hippees are gone, and the yuppies are movin' in Bob. In a few more years Margarita will be the Palo Alto of SLO County.

maybe we should do a Cal Poly alumni ride down near SLO some weekend. Get the penquins to advertise it and drum up some interest. ....or Cal Poly goes to Clear Creek?? 😢

We've been tossing around starting an annual alumni Pozo ride. We need more alumni email addresses though.

We head out to Clear Creek every so often. I'll make a thread mentioning it the next time we go.

I could give you a handful of Penguin alum emails. Send me an email at yzwiley@hotmail.com and I'll forward them on. In fact, there are a few of us going to the Cowbell Enduro this weekend.

If there's going to be an alumni ride then it's gotta be Pozo. Clear Creek sucks; where's the saloon?

Hey Bob, you should consider trying out the WFO Enduro next weekend at Stonyford. They've got a non-scoring "E" class just like the Jackhammer had. I'd bet it would be a really fun trail ride for you and a few others. WFO Flyer

ya Bob, come out to Carnegie and get some practice on the hill climbs 😢

in the mud?