MX vs. ATV Unleashed

http://thq.com/game.asp?1139|46061

What is this? ? Instead of making a MX Unleashed 2 that would have been badass they make a game with all the things real dirt bike riders dont like... ATV's, mini games, golf cart races in their motocross games, and to top it off ATV's and dirt bikes on the same track. Its like a motocrossers worst nightmare. It says it has supermoto, but who knows what that will really be like. You never know, it might be an alright game, but what makes me mad is thinking of what could have been if they would have spent time making MX Unleashed 2 instead of this fantasy, mini game, 4x4 golf car, crap. ?

I have both ATV Fury games and MX Unleashed, and have enjoyed playing them all. I think this new game looks like the off road equivalent to Gran Turismo. It looks like it could be fun, but I like games that give me a variety of things to do, keeps me from getting bored. I will most likely buy it, I will reserve judgement until after I have played it. ?

I would love to if i had the time, but my time is not my own right now ? . I used to play the Microsoft motocross game online all the time, did tournaments and the whole deal had a blast. Keep us posted if you figure out how it works and may be around the holidays I will have some free time. ?