How would you build your dream track???

Mine would be about 1.5 miles long with a soft meduim dirt compound that just grabs your tires and has about 3 inches of loam. The start would be a 25 rider gate with grass in the middle like that one national track(cant remember which one) into a huge bowl corner Glen Helen style. The jumps would vary from triples and doubles to huge tables and small tables with the regular assortment of a rythem section. Also you cant forget a downhill ski jump and some natural sand whoops to plow through. The berms would be huge and the ruts would be smooth and wide with the flat corners soft as hell so you can just hammer the throttle all the way around RC style. Also have a underground sprinkler system with the heads of the sprinklers about 7 feet off the ground that is reenforced by something strong.

my dream track would be full of everything you could think of that had a variety of types of tracks and terrians with all types of turns and jumps. Kinda like daytona supercross w/ all kinds of terrain but also with all types of track layouts like part motocross part supercross both combined. I would hav one huge double 2 work on showboating 2. basically the ultimate training facility. ? :cry: ?

i'd build it like an amusement park.. all kinds of tracks. couple different 50's tracks some rolling elevation motocross style, some freestyle areas, lighted supercross style and flat track and a huge trail loop going around the hole thing. of course there would be concession stands, rv hook-ups, cheap motel and a 7-11 for the stuff you forgot. ?