Sign in to follow this  

Oct 31 ,north of syracuse...oswego county

One of my spots,mx track and some woods,some good ridin up north ACF34A5.JPG

About a 30 foot double, nice big tabletop on the back side.Track is mostly sand, i hope there's life left in this season yet.

A little chilly out but 5 of us had a blast sat and sun.Thought it was gonna be a washout all weekend but it was awesome :)Say no to snow....i'm not ready to give it up yet lol.

Nice pic wataflake, Were is that located, we always look for more people and places to ride.

I've traded pm's with koyote but never heard back from him,your a friend of his no? We have 3 or 4 spots,some public and some private scattered all over oswego county.

Yes he is a friend of mine since about 6 years old. He is on here every night. I am really surpised he has not contacted you back, he will though. I would love to know more about your riding areas. We went to Majestic PA. It was awesome, you must come next year with us.

Wataflake, Nice pic! Haven't done as much riding as we would like but it's nice to hear from other riders close by.

Keep us in mind when you are planning any rides and we'll try to hook up. We are definitely going back to Majestic in the spring and are going to try and put together a trip to Hatfield McCoy if at all possible. If interested let me know. It would be nice to get a group together from the area for a trip. 😢

Sounds good to me.I thought about rocky roost and bradford at some point. As for our spots,the mx tracks are not tracks as in like motomasters in mexico. They are tracks we or others have made using dozers or backhoes 5/8-3/4 mile lap roughley. Well done imo not being pros at building them. They have jumps,whoops,hairpins,off camber etc.Both tracks have woods riding right there as well.Enough variety to play for most the day and not get bored.A different spot is all woods and other trails.Some is public and the rest is private property.One track/woods is on my buds property.Other place ,we have been riding for years and know the owner.I'm sure i could show you the public and take you on the private sometime.As every weekend,i hope to ride this weekend.Pretty decent riding and the best part...it's close to home.Just down 81 for you guys i'd guess,maybe you guys have some spots up there we could hit too?

wataflake, that sounds great. I hope to build a track someday also. Must be awesome to have your own track. We will be coming to your area to ride, thank you for the invite.