Sign in to follow this  

Riding Saturday 11/6/04

I am not sure where yet. Jay will be riding Taneum this week and will give me an update on the conditions there. We might hit the up high snows at Taneum again.

That rain and snow storm on the West Side has not made it over here. The whole load of that storm is being dropped on you West Siders. Anyway if some of it should make it over here and turn Taneum too white to ride then we will be doing the Green dot Road system. It is located another 25 minutes away from Taneum for you West Siders. That makes it 25 minutes closer for me. 😢

Jay rode at Ranksville (aka:The Slab) in Yakima today said it was fun but more fun when ya got someone to ride with.

I'll keep ya posted. Let me know if your interested in riding this Saturday.

What about Juniper forest? 😢

We will be riding Juniper Forest this winter. We usually ride there two or three times a year but always in the winter. Do you live near there?

Yep I live about an hour from there. I would like to ride there but I suck! It's been to long since I've been on a dirt bike. My friends ride there all the time but I don't want to go with them because I know they will say "Follow me" Yeah riiiiigggghhhhhht 😢

Hey Top...I'm just returning to riding after about 3 years with out a bike...so I'm pretty outta shape and rusty myself...and I'm new to the Pacific Northwest...so lets go riding!!!

I'm going to try to make it to Sundays Poker Run at Mason County Fairgrounds (if I can get my bike all squared away and legal in time). Let me know.

Hey thanks for the invite. I would love to but my son wants me to take him riding. He hasn't rode yet (10 years old) so I thought I would take him out to the desert and let him learn. There is nothing for him to hit out there that way! 😢

So have you gotten the update on the Taneum trails? A couple of us were thinking of running over there Sunday... 😢

So have you gotten the update on the Taneum trails? A couple of us were thinking of running over there Sunday... 😢

The lower trails should still be good and because we did have one day of precipitation there should be even deeper snow up high. Jay did not get a chance to ride this week like he thought he would so no firsthand report available. Tomorrow we are heading over to Taneum so I will post tomorrow evening the conditions we find.

Yep I live about an hour from there. I would like to ride there but I suck! It's been to long since I've been on a dirt bike. My friends ride there all the time but I don't want to go with them because I know they will say "Follow me" Yeah riiiiigggghhhhhht 😢

So Top, where are you located at? I'm in Quincy and Jay lives in Yakima.

I'm over in Walla Walla. I wish I could go with you guys, but I suck and wouldn't want to slow you down.... 😢

I'm over in Walla Walla. I wish I could go with you guys, but I suck and wouldn't want to slow you down.... 😢

You should not worry about such things. We like to enjoy the ride and scenery. So we are very rarely in a hurry.

You should not worry about such things. We like to enjoy the ride and scenery. So we are very rarely in a hurry.

Besides, Top, the more ya ride, the less you'll suck!

😢