Sign in to follow this  

no back breaks. why.

2001 husky cr 125.. me and my dad blead the breaks and we still get pressure. could it be the master cilinder idk.

mike.

Judging by your handle, you are a "kid" Heres some advice.............do your homework. Your spelling tends to indicate you must be in about the 4th grade????????

Maybe you didn't fall the right way. You sound disappointed that there are no breaks in your back. 😢

Vertabrae are tougher than you think. 😢

😢

Yep, those vertebra are very tough! When i first saw this I thought it was the kid who broke his back not too long ago, asking why its not too prevalent in this sport.

WOW these guys are getting tough! 😢

I have seen plenty of threads here with very bad spelling and nonsensical ravings before. At least this is a kid.

I think since we are smart enough to make fun of the poor guy we could, if we try, figure out what it is he is trying to say.

I think he has a problem with the rear brake on his 2001 husky cr 125. Getting pressure even when he “Bleads” [sp] the brakes? That I can’t help with because you want pressure so blah blah this is boaring lets get back to making fun of this idiot!

I don’t know anything about Husky’s or brakes for that matter but I can see an easy target from way off and I guess you guys can too.

😢

2001 husky cr 125.. me and my dad blead the breaks and we still get pressure. could it be the master cilinder idk.

mike.

Wow, that was a scary title. I'm glad it turns out to be a brake question and not about a broken back. Jeeze.

Mike -- are you saying that you top off the rear brake fluid reservoir, bleed the rear brake line, and you still get spongy brake action? How exactly are you bleeding the brake line? What tools are you using? With the bike on a stand, when you spin the rear wheel and push down on the brake pedal, does the tire keep spinning, or do the brakes kind of work? Is the rear brake piston pushing the brake pad against the disk or not?

sorry about the spelling, but i was in a real rush. But anyway when i rode the bike in the woods the back breaks worked but then my front calipiar ( spelling) broke off from a rock or something. 😢

o yea im 16 by the way

sorry about the spelling, but i was in a real rush. But anyway when i rode the bike in the woods the back breaks worked but then my front calipiar ( spelling) broke off from a rock or something. 😢

o yea im 16 by the way

breaks: something that bones do when you fall

brakes: something that you have on your front and rear wheels

back: something that is behind your front

rear: that's where your foot brake is

caliper: part of the brake system

calipiar: not in the dictionary

For tomorrow's lesson, ask 2BB. He knows everything.

😢 :cry:

the back breaks worked but then my front calipiar ( spelling) broke off from a rock or something.

Sorry, I'm still not tracking you here. What exactly did the rock break? If it broke something on your front brake caliper (where the piston and brake pads are), then it would mess up your front brakes, not the rear brake.

If the rock broke off your brake pedal or rear brake master cylinder, then the brake problem would be due to those parts getting mashed.

Maybe you could post a picture? A picture is worth a thousand words... 😢 :cry:

i just went out side and it looks like the bolt back out of one of the caliper bolts so thats why the caliper moved out.

and yes i did not have back breaks when i went riding but when i rode it for a little the breaks came back.

i didnt read this much, but have you moved your wheel previously (adjusting the chain, changing a tire?) i did the same thing on my bike and i had to re-adjust the brake system. could be different cause i got back drum and front disc

i just went out side and it looks like the bolt back out of one of the caliper bolts so thats why the caliper moved out.

and yes i did not have back breaks when went riding but when i rode it for a little the breaks came back.

I don't know about the rest of you but I find this truly disturbing. A sixteen year old kid in the United States that cannot spell. This kid has far more serious problems to be concerned with than his back "breaks" and "calipiar ". In only two short years he will be an adult looking for a job that will sustain himself and his hobby of riding dirtbikes. There will be potential employers looking over his job application and resume and see stuff like "I like to work out side" (outside)My car has 4 cilinders (cylinder). i (I) cut myself and "blead" (bled) and my car has no breaks (brakes). If this is the best our public schools can turn out, we are headed for a very dismal future. His dad should not be fixing his bike he should be grounding him until he can read, write, spell and do math at the level of a 16 year old (unless this is the level of the average american 16 year old, in that case I give up); unless of course daddy is willing to support him, his hobbies and probably his pregnant girlfriend for the rest of his life.

I don't know about the rest of you but I find this truly disturbing. A sixteen year old kid in the United States that cannot spell. This kid has far more serious problems to be concerned with than his back "breaks" and "calipiar ".

You read my mind.

I sat in on a meeting with one of our multi-million dollar customers this summer. The VP pulls out a PowerPoint and starts ripping through some slides - and there were so many misspelled words it was ridiculous. (And it even has a spell-check feature. 😢)

I just can't imagine. I'm far from the brightest bulb in the lamp, but come on...

Wom! i kand beleef ho baad yo gays es flam ming dis dud! 😢 yur reeeli krul too a gay tat brrak hs bak. o, i hv my13 yer ole chekd my spllln al te tim. 😢

I sat in on a meeting with one of our multi-million dollar customers this summer. The VP pulls out a PowerPoint and starts ripping through some slides - and there were so many misspelled words it was ridiculous. (And it even has a spell-check feature. )

Bad spelling is my pet peeve. Nevertheless this guy is a VP of a multi-million dollar company and I'm "Old, broke, and bikeless!"

I still haven't seen any worse post for spelling and grammar than the one a while ago about the "redneck" quad riders. 😢

This person lists his location as "slam in the middle of the bibel belt."

with all the ranting about quads latly I dicided to post this. About a mounth ago I was riding at my fav. local riding spot 3beach, a big a s s sand pit,. I had been railing the berms for about an hour and was siting under a shade tree drinking some water. Then up pulls a very lowd honda 250x, w/ half a head pipe for an exhaust system, a raptor, and a 400ex. They pull in and the one on the honda ear spliter imediatly asks were i,m from. "I live here in crossett" I say. "Good we don't like none locals coming to our riding spot we usaly run them off" he says. I didn't think much of his rude coment because they all stunk of licure a were probably drunk, and I was trying hard not to start a fight. I didn't think much of the fack that they had been drinking becaus a grope off drunk under age boys riden around on fourwealers is a pretty comon site around here. They start asking me the normal round of queshtions about my bike, how fast does it go, what size is it, can it walk a wealy, is it a two stroke it aint fast unless its a two stroke. As they are asking me these queshtions the one riden blue pulls out an almost finished bodel of vadka. Since I realy don't want to catch a charge when the game warden rolls up I diced to get as far away from this group of contributing to the delinquincy of charges as posible. as i'm working the decompresor on the wr geting the kicker into position the drunk on the raptor asks me if he could ride my bike. "I don't think that would be a good idea" I say. Why he asks. Because your drunk and you could't handel a bike like this" I say. "I could handel it I ride my dads harly" the boy on the 400ex says. I don't think so this bike would toss your drunk ass like a mad bull kid" I say. Then his buddy on the 250x chiems in w/ a realy intelegent respons "well what if we woup your ass and take it from you,. Rite now I'm realy hoping the wr starts on the second kick. It dose and I have just enof time to put my helmit back on and blast out. They take off after me on there quads so I let the kid on the raptor get rite behind me. Then i sit on the front of the seat shift my bike into 4th and pin it. since he wasn't wearing a helmit or gogels, what a supries, he got a face full of sand and couldn't continue the chase. The 400ex rider makes a sad atemt to keep up w/ the wr, but he got waxed. So what do yall tell some one when they want to ride your bike but can't handel it.

--------------------

Crossett Arkansas 420 dirt riders keepen it dirty for real yall!

WHERE WOULD YOU BEGIN TO POINT OUT ALL THAT IS WRONG WITH THAT POST?

I don't usually bother, but while it's on topic I'll add a few examples:

"There" - right there, there it is, etc.

"They're" - contraction of "they are"- 'they're into it,' etc.

"Their" - it's their right, their opinion, etc.

"Your" - your bike, your opinion, etc.

"You're" - contraction of "you are" - 'you're a tool' etc.

These are a few of my favorite things.

Don't waste your typing, because no one else does. 😢 Just know the difference.

P.S. Good luck with the "brakes." I hope they don't "break."