Sign in to follow this  

Help! My jewels are always slaming into the gas tank!!! OUCHhttp://w

I am new to riding and just when I am getting better and faster whaaam. I will slam my nads into the gas tank. Then its back to slow riding. Last time I slamed then so hard I had to pull over and massage them. Does anyone else slam thier nads. How do you prevent that. I love my nads and need them to make another baby. Please help me stop slaming my nads into the gas tank.javascript:void(0)

😢

I don’t usually have this problem but maybe get up on the pegs more?? This is definitely the most entertaining post I have read in a while…sorry it is at your expense LOL

I also don't have this problem, as I am generally very protective of my nads. I do think that getting higher on the pegs will help. Taller bars will allow you to stand (nads above the tank) taller with more control. Also find that leaning back on the seat a little as speed increases allows you more nad-protective reaction time. I think 'BIKE' makes a nice cup/jock system if you still insist on slaming your nads. 😢 :cry:

I pull over and massage them all the time.

But I don't have the problem you describe.

(Seriously - what did you expect with a post like that!)

The best cure for this is to make a plaster cast of the "objects". Be sure to do so when they are tucked and tight, since this is probably where they will be just before impact. Vicks VapoRub makes a good mold release agent.

Take the plaster casting, and recast so that you have an anatomically correct model for molding purposes.

Empty the fuel tank. Get an industrial heat gun, and heat the impact zone. When the plastic is plastic, press the recast model of your nads into the fuel tank.

Get your significant other to hold your "nads" against the heated fuel tank until it cools. It just wont do to stand there hold a model of your nads, waiting for plastic to cool.

When the tank is cool, remove your "nads" from the custom cavity you have created.

This modification has 2 great benefits. Firstly, your nads have their own custom saddle. Secondly, no one will want to ride your bike, for fear of a mismatch, and a nagging sense of "This just aint right..."

Gosh, that was simple enough!!! 😢 :cry: 😢

Robert 😢

I don't care who you are, that's funny! 😢

no fair, I am sitting in class absolutely cracking up! This is absoluetly hilarious! (sorry about your nuts man, that sucks)

Another thing that might help would be to get the Aloop kit which has a flatter seat. That might help from hitting the "volcano" tank, thereby preserving the "jewels".

Or you could buy some bed foam (like that eggshell stuff) and glue it to the back of your tank for a little cushion... 😢

Bro you just need to get better at riding(practice makes perfect)in the mean time wear a cup to protect your nuts. I mean come on it's just common sense unless you gets some sick kicks out of slamming your nuts against the tank 😢 :cry: 😢 :cry:

Thanks for all the nad advice. After carefull consideration of all the advice about my nad slaming I decided to buy that shirt. Also I will make that nad mold and make an impression of my nads in my gas tank. It will be like a nad seat. My butt has a seat why not my nads??

My nads will be much better off now.

If you use enough of ob1's recomended release agent, I don't thik the tank will be much of a problem any more.

Ohh, Come on Mate! Harden up! 😢

I have a similar problem, but my only concern is the damage I'm doing to my petrol tank! 😢

Come and spend some time with some Kiwis, we'll put you straight! 😢

Cheers

I have done that so many times.. What I did is rub your nads with 300 grit sandpaper for 5 minutes 3 times a day eventually you will have nad callouses.. Either that or a brass ball transplant..

Dude, quit your bitchen!

In the old days we had steel gas tanks that rose straight up from the front of the seat. Had a modest encounter with a tree stump while riding my 125 Penton on a muddy track. After rolling on the ground 45 minutes, riding home standing up, and returning from the emergency room, I noticed that I had made an "impression" on the steel tank similar to that discussed in the above threads. Over 30 years later I am pleased to report no permanent damage was done! 😢 :cry:

Dude, these guys might be bustin' your........sorry no pun intended. But rest assured , you're not the only guy this happens too. It occassionally happens to me too. Although it never happened enough to warrant a post. Good luck.

Oh that's nothin.... My mate was racing when he got all out of shape & smashed his balls that hard that one of them came off & rolled in the dirt, As he was about to run... errrr.... stagger over to get it a guy run it over & squashed it.... So as to not become a one stone he got the other removed 🤣 .... Now he can smash his crotch as much as he likes & laughs like a gronk & carries on with no pain..... :banghead::banghead::busted:

I will slam my nads into the gas tank. Then its back to slow riding.

Have your chick kick you in the nads once a day as hard a she can. Nothing like training to get you into shape.