Sign in to follow this  

ocotillo wells 11/11 - 11/14

i will be taking my family out thursday thru sunday - so far there will be 3 other families going 😢 we will be camping off of commune trail heres a map

its going to be an awesome weekend!! so come on out 😢

jeff 😢

Can I get an RV back where you are camping? I know the north side of the park and have jeeped all around blow sand and the rocks near there.

I am in, either 12-13 or may come out sat the 13th for the day. I bought my 10 year old a kx 65 to replace the 70, and he is digging it. He can finally roost his big brother.

Can I get an RV back where you are camping?

its a nice graded dirt road - come down cahuilla trail make a right at commune trail and we will be down on the left before you get to gas dome trail 😢

heres a pic of my truck and trailer.............

f9fa90d3.jpg

jeff 😢

Hi Jeff,

I have a wedding to go to on Saturday, so maybe Sunday. There is a bunch of us going out on Thanksgiving for the weekend. Let me know if you are going out then.

T-Diddy

I have a wedding to go to on Saturday, so maybe Sunday.

next time 😢 we will be leaving around noon sunday 😢

we will be out at soggy for thanksgiving (weds thru sun) - let me know if you want to come out

jeff 😢

Hi all....

If you want to get to know a great family....come camping this weekend. Jeff & his family are an awesome bunch!!! See ya there Jeff!!!

Matt & Wendy

I'm coming out from Arizona and meeting a couple guys from So Cal. They might leave on Saturday and I might stay through Sunday to get some more riding in. If i stay over and it's alright with you I may look you up for riding partners on Sunday.

My name is Eric.

I'm driving a blue 1997 f150 extra cab.

I ride a 2001 WR426.

I'm coming out from Arizona and meeting a couple guys from So Cal. They might leave on Saturday and I might stay through Sunday to get some more riding in. If i stay over and it's alright with you I may look you up for riding partners on Sunday.

My name is Eric.

I ride a 2001 WR426.

eric - see you sat night or sunday morning 😢

pm me if you need better directions - we are leaving thurs 5am

jeff 😢

My name is Eric.

I ride a 2001 WR426.

eric - see you sat night or sunday morning 😢

pm me if you need better directions - we are leaving thurs 5am

jeff 😢

I'm not heading out until Friday afternoon. I plan on getting in around 5 or 6 on Friday Night.

I'll keep my eyes open.

Jeff, looks like we have a small group 3-4 people doing a Sunday charge out there also. We are going to meet up at the Desert Rose at 10:00 if you don't have a ride planned for Sunday yet. 😢 :cry:

Jeff, looks like we have a small group 3-4 people doing a Sunday charge out there also. We are going to meet up at the Desert Rose at 10:00 if you don't have a ride planned for Sunday yet. 😢 :cry:

sweet 😢

I think I might join you on Friday evening with my Daughter.

Jon

great 😢

i am leaving right now see you guys out there

my cell # is 949 230 9298

jeff 😢