Sign in to follow this  

CRF450X - Anyone have X model yet?

First time I've been on this forum in a while, sorry I asked a simple yet apparently irritating question. I'll go lurk in the mindreaders' forum from now on.

The moderator is welcomed to delete this thread altogether.

Thank you drzme for a straight answer.

Oh for Christs sake. If this damn thing ever does come out its going to be nothing but hassle for everybody with a CRF-R on this forum. Its the freaking Mike Alessi of dirtbikes.

Sorry for the rant, I'm just sick of hearing about this bike THAT ISN'T AVAILABLE. Let's talk about about the fuel injection on my 2012 CRF instead.

Yo RMX,

Relax, and get used to the talk. The 450X has been available for ordering purposes for a month and they will be delivering them in March.

First time I've been on this forum in a while, sorry I asked a simple yet apparently irritating question. I'll go lurk in the mindreaders' forum from now on.

The moderator is welcomed to delete this thread altogether.

Thank you drzme for a straight answer.

Seemed to have touch a nerve there? If that's not enough...the guys over at the Yamaha forum want to know if Honda has addressed all the CRF reliability issues with the new X-model! he he. 😢

I'm new here. Just had some quistions about the X, but I think I would rather bug the dealer than get barked at here!!!

I'm new here. Just had some quistions about the X, but I think I would rather bug the dealer than get barked at here!!!

Go ahead and ask. Not everybody gets all bent out of shape for no reason. RMXC51 will get over it. 😢

Don't bet on it. This bike is going to RUIN my favorite internet forum if they combine the X and R version in the same place.

Don't bet on it. This bike is going to RUIN my favorite internet forum if they combine the X and R version in the same place.

PLEASE. 😢 :cry: 😢 :cry:

Apparently you don't have to many other things to worry about.

I got a 2002 CRF450X that is 20lbs lighter than the 2005 CRF450X. Sure I have to kick it, but I have to kick something!!! 😢 The 2005 will be out in a few more months at a cost of $6995.00 per my dealer.

It has already seen much sand and mud. it is simply a matter of each time enough well cleaning. Each time if I have ride on it then a day after it is shining again.

Havent got mine yet, but I do have my deposit down on the first one in my area. Now if I can just wait until March (the date Honda gave as when they will be delivered).

I didn't see it on your sig... You got the wide ratio tranny and the larger rads? If so how do you like the tranny?

Getting ready to do an 18" wheel on mine, how do you like it over the 19"? Stock Hub or aftermarket?

Thanks

I do not have a wide ratio tranny and larger rads on this bike.

I feel no differents on my 18" and the stock 19" rear wheel.

The 18" has a Talon hub and exel rim and stainless steel spokes.