Sign in to follow this  

Enduro Comp III's

Just wanted to do a quick survey on how everyone likes their Enduro Comp III's. Did they even come on pre-05's? I thought they would suck, being euro, FIM legal type tires, but SO FAR they seem pretty decent. I haven't been in any real narly stuff yet. Thanks.

The rear wore out after about 500 miles. The front washed out badly in the soft stuff. Both were replaced with Michelin S12's and I consider for my type of riding that these are a good replacement

Flyred,

Yeah, I've run S12's myself now for a few years and love them. So, when it comes time, that will be the replacement. Thanks.

M12 front, S12 rear - a great combo for me. Although I will try a Perelli M32 rear. The front Curo comp is just like an S12 in my view and it worked great - the rear in sad...

MSTex

Try a Pirelli M18 on the front and M16 on the rear for hard and rocky terrain. I have tried many combinations and this works the best for me. The MT32 is also very good.

Didn't like them in my VOR 530end and swapped them out for Dunlop 756's when I picked up the TE250. Great tires but they wear out prettty fast. I'm running a Maxxis IT on the back right now and it hooks up a little too good (110/90-18, too wide). I will probably replace it with a 100/100-18 (the correct size for a 2T 125 or 4T 250) Maxxis IT next time.

Rick