Been a few months and she just got taken out of the shed.

Been about 4-5 months since I rode my crf. i took a few months off because Of a siatic nerve problem and then I picked up a 2005 yz 250 2 stroke. Ive been riding that for about 2 months and after dumping in an additional 1000 bucks into after paying 6500 otd I am selling it and going back to my 04' crf 450. Let me warn any of you guys over 200 lbs that are thinking of going back to a 2 stroke. prepare now and get into great shape, I could not run 2 hard laps on Hangtown when before I was doing 8 lap motos on my 450. Dont get me wrong this is the best 250 ive ever had/ ridden but they don't compare to a thumper. Anyways wanted to say whats up and show you my baby I had stored in the shed ?

IMG_1965size4.jpg

Those graphics are sweet!!!

Wow so you were more tired on the 2-stroke. For me I dont get as tired on my 2-stroke as I do even on my 250F. I have heard both from a lot of people. I am about 180-185. I still get arm pump on the 2-stroke but I can ride through it. But on the 4-strokes I am just overall whipped alot faster.

gonzo,

Ya at 230 lbs I work my a$$ off on the 2 stroke to go fast. It sure turns great tho because of how light it is, the motor is very fast, i put a pc 304 silencer on it along with a vforce 3 and the thing absolutley rips. Ive been thinking of keeping it for a while and riding both, I want to see how I ride the thumper now after spending some seat time on the 250.