Sign in to follow this  

XR'S ONLY SUCK!!!!

xrs only out of hesperia california SUCK BIG TIME! They are getting to big for their britches.. I spent a fortune on a rebuild and the bike ran like crap. it took alot of help from indviduals on thumper talk and local friends to fix my problems. when i asked for their help they were not willing to help. i also asked them for my good used parts. and they lost them or sold them.. BAD BUISNESS. LIVE AND LEARN.DO IT YOURSELF.. 😢...

THANKS FOR EVERYONES HELP ON TT 😢

I had alot of back fireing, loss of power and could not adjust air/fuel mixture,or idle.. parts {airbox}that where supposed to be included on a new pumper carb were not installed.. What i found was they forgot to install an O-ring on the intake manifold causeing the bike to suck alot of air and leak alot of gas.. when i asked for help several times they brushed me off. BAD Business. live and learn .. watch out for these back yard mechanics.. i got lazy i guess.. 😢

I've only purchased a few items from them, and when my Oil Temp Dip Stick broke, they sent me another one, and didn't even ask for the broken one back.

Did you go thru the "chain" of management? I'd like to know the details, I'm sure if you talked to the person that owns the place in a reasonable way with all of your worries, then if what you want is within reason, you should get what you paid for. I don't work for them, but I am big on customer service, just as long as I don't get told what my job is. I'm here because I want to help you. I'm not here because I "have to" help you! I don'y have to do anything except die! That's my motto. 😢

I posted a thread about 2 years back for that stupid place called Chapparral. Enjoy!

https://thumpertalk.com/forum/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=UBB26&Number=427653&Forum=UBB26&Words=where%27s%20the%20service%20in%20customer%20service&Match=Entire%20Phrase&Searchpage=1&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=427653&Search=true#Post427653

I still to this day will not enter that place! 😢

I havent had any experience with XRs Only. I do have a couple questions though.

Did you ask for your "good" parts to be returned before or after the service? Might be kinda hard to pick those good parts out of scrap after, but definitely not cool if you asked before.

Did you get huge amounts of help from locals? I only see 2 posts originated about an XR400 by you, and 1 was to complain about the hard seat.

Still, I can see where you might be somewhat disatisfied, and you wouldnt be the first either.

Robert 😢