Sign in to follow this  

Got the VOR

Hi all,

posted a few weeks back about vor versus gas gas.

and so i sat on the gas gas and ive gota say, it felt wierd even though i hadnt sat on a bike in 7 years, the pegs felt too far back and just not right.

so went and sat on the vor 530 ene and tm 450e and wow both felt great, but the vor just looked so sexy i had to have it plus the fact from what ive read and been told the tm needs to be ridden hard and fast to get the best out of it..

must say the tm seat felt flatter then the vor up near the tank but the vor is a lot narrower around the tank area, good for a short ass.

still gotta get riding gear and a full licence before i can ride it, so i cant wait..

well thats enough blabbering..

im sure i will post again about it when i ride it...

one question, breaking her in do you have to do any heat cycling or just gentle ridding??

Luke

Once you go black you never look back! 😢 Vor motorcycles are a beautiful work of art and damn sexy. My girl friend would rather have me look at Playboy or Hustler pictures than a picture of a Vor motorcycle because she knows I will talk about how good looking the Vor motorcycle is forever.

Run a tank of gas through the motor riding at a easy pace opening the motor up wide open for a limited time then back to easy pace for twenty or thirty minutes at a time then let it cool down before doing it again. Also change the oil and oil filter after the first hour riding then again after three hours of riding.

😢

Once you go black you never look back! 😢 Vor motorcycles are a beautiful work of art and damn sexy. 😢

How true it is! 😢

To break in your VOR you should take it easy (not more than about 1\2 load) for about 3 tanks and every now and then put it under a moderate load through the gears or up hill to put pressure on the comp ring. For proper break in I would use a high quality mineral based motorcycle oil, stay away from synthetics at first. VOR uses a very hard forged piston and nickasil cylinder so it takes awhile, but once broken in correctly it will wear like iron 😢

Where do you live that you have both a VOR and A TM dealer that close to you? Lucky dog. 😢

I guess the 05's are out in dealers now.

I live in brisbane Australia,the dealer seels both tm and vor's so was goof to have the bikes next to each other. they said that they wont be getting any 05 vors till january,

thanks on the info on the break in proceedure..

its torture having a bike when you cant ride it though.

must say they could have made the seat a little wider on top and some more padding as there doesnt seem to be much..

Just Got Back From Collecting My 450,Just Taken It For A Spin To The End Of The Road And Back, :jawdrop:How Good Does It Ride,The Throttle Responce Is To Die For 😢

Cant Wait Till I Can Get Full Throttle🤣😢 :cry: 😢 :cry: 🤣 🤣

Right on brother the VOR is like no other bike sold in my eyes!

I am sad to say that I must list mine for sale in the for sale section...

But in the spring I will be on the look out for the 05's!!! 😢

finally got all my gear, and was able to go for a short ride on the road today.. 😢

and i must say it was great.

bit nerve racking riding for the first time in peak hour traffic so cant wait till saturday, when i can put some more hours on it.

(one question, the cold start choke is that ment to be in or out when your not using it? 😢)

Luke.