Sign in to follow this  

Byron Tally

I am staying here and getting bikes ready for the next weekend. Unless I wake up in the morning and....

I'll look for you guys. I'm in a grey chevy silverado quad cab diesel.

I'll look for you guys. I'm in a grey chevy silverado quad cab diesel.

Now Fred- Don't start braggin' about that bad a$$ truck you have 😢

Had a great time. Didn't break anything!! Some pretty good riding, the club grounds area was a maze but once we were off that, It was good fun, a great ride good technical areas and open areas to relax. Fred, and Spencer, great meeting you guys will do it again.

Dave 😢

Nope, took the KDX...I wanted to have some fun. Bryan is in Nebraska until next week. I went with friend of mine with a KTM300. I saw John from the Big Woods there. I think he might have crashed, will have to confirm that. He rides an XR400 doesn't he??

He might ride an XR, he was on an ATK this year in Wabeno. The best way to find out is to yell "Hey John" and if he looks at you it might be him. 😢

Nope, wasn't him. I contacted him direct via email. I do feel sorry for the poor boy who did wreck though. John said he was knocked out cold for around 20 minutes or so. Ouch! 😢

John had a really good one in a hero section, he ran off the trail and down a hill into some trees, took us about 20 minutes to pull his bike out in the open where he could start it. 😢 Good times....

Wow, so you'll be like Goldmember, but instead you're going to have a silver frank and beans. 😢

Well, I'm almost done with the basement, then my parents are coming for a few days, then it's deer hunting, then it will be 40 below for 3 months. I'd say sometime in March or so....

Sounds great! Man this is like old times, 83 new posts an hour in the Midwest forum.

40 below! Where do you live Duluth?!? I'll ride up to snow. Then I have no choice but to order a tall seat foam, steering damper, new tires, gold valve, and springs. Then I'll be ready to race next spring. Of course I'll hit a tree the first race and wad up all those nice new parts.