Sign in to follow this  

Friday, 11/5, Aztec?

Today's going to be too nice to NOT ride. I'm headed to Aztec this afternoon if anyone wants to come out and ride, look for the black handguards on the YZ426.

Merf

look for the black handguards on the YZ426.

I thought you were gonna moto'fy that YZ. Time to toss that extra 1/2 lb......

I was prep'n my new 05 CRF450 tonight in the garage, havn't gotten handgaurds for it yet so the old blue set from the YZ went on till I get the red ones. The GF walked out and said "I see your making it ugly" OUCH!!!!

I might need that 1/2 pound to nerf you to da curb, they're stayin...

BTW, not to make any of ya feel bad, but it flat rocked out there today... 88 degrees, no wind, few squid (I was Calamari #1), sweet... sorry ya missed it...

I put a dozen miles on the WR... man, what a sweet bike... I need to ride it more....

Merf

BTW, not to make any of ya feel bad, but it flat rocked out there today... 88 degrees, no wind, few squid (I was Calamari #1), sweet... sorry ya missed it...

IF.... you would have e-mailed me at work... or called I probably could have went and just worked a few hours on Sat.

but noooo...

Thats ok I'm going tomorrow morning. I'm sure I'll get to mix it up with the fast(er) crowd practicing for WC.

Rex, give us the lowdown on the 05. I'm jonesin to get one myself. I've heard they are sweet. Heck, even MXA likes it this year. Just need some good lines to sell the loan officer here at home on the deal.

Rex, give us the lowdown on the 05.

I picked it up last Sat, had family stuff to do on Sun, crap weather on Mon, and Tue, then to work. I took a vacation day this Sat so I could go give it a shake down cruise.

The bike is thin and light. Had my girlfriend move it around and she thinks it's lighter than my YZ250. Hopefully tomorrow will be a good day, I'll give a ride report then.

Rex, give us the lowdown on the 05.

I picked it up last Sat, had family stuff to do on Sun, crap weather on Mon, and Tue, then to work. I took a vacation day this Sat so I could go give it a shake down cruise.

The bike is thin and light. Had my girlfriend move it around and she thinks it's lighter than my YZ250. Hopefully tomorrow will be a good day, I'll give a ride report then.

IF.... you would have e-mailed me at work... or called I probably could have went and just worked a few hours on Sat.

but noooo...

Sorry BD... I'll email ya next time. I just got a wild hair walking in to work in balmy 55 degree weather...

My SIL will be out at the track today. Keep an eye on him..

M

My SIL will be out at the track today. Keep an eye on him..

I saw two WRs out on the North track. He's on a WR250 right? Or is it a YZ250F? Anyway, saw the skinnier one do a Tommy tipover. Nobody runned him over though.

I left at 1:30 and the parking lot was almost full. Lots a fast guys on the north track too.