XR100 question for a friend having difficulty registering here

Please if you have any imput on this, post it in this thread so that my buddy can view it.

Thanks guys!

I'm swapping my '82 xr100 engine and electronics onto a '93 xr100 frame, swingarm, shock, and cr80 front end. i also have a late model xr tank and seat. but i don't know what other parts i will need to complete this project other than foot pegs. if you can help, that would be deluxe.

woohoo! i was finally able to register today. anyway, this was my question that jacka$$ posted for me. can anyone shed some light on it? i machined new engine mounting brackets. i now know i need a longer bolt and two spacers for the upper rear motor mount. what else will i need? oh, i also bought an exhaust for an '03. any help with the rest would be deluxe!

thanks. i'll buy one if i can find one cheap enough. but this is no race bike. the engine will remain stock as a rock. besides, it's worked like a champ with points for years. can you use a new style seat on a 2000 tank? i hope i can make it work. i bought a '03 seat for $25 i want a new style tank. but i bet that will be more pricey. i'm going for handling and looks.