Sign in to follow this  

Guess what I got

where'd you get it from?AHP minis

what did you pay? $120 because its a special edition(regular are $100

is there a website? www.ahpminis.com

The candy blue is a limited edition and there is only 3 left.They also have silver vain,black,magnesium,and cherry red.

id rather put the the money into the engine, or send the org. one to a powder coater for about 20.00 and u can get any finish u want

id rather put the the money into the engine, or send the org. one to a powder coater for about 20.00 and u can get any finish u want

The engine is already done w/ a TB88 race head.And this one is already cut and it has the boyessen logo on it.I didn't ask what you would do.I just wanted to show people a new cool product I got.

The engine is already done w/ a TB88 race head.And this one is already cut and it has the boyessen logo on it.I didn't ask what you would do.I just wanted to show people a new cool product I got.

I love the look of th ese things. I got a blue and a red one/. THey are pretty sweet. Not bad for the price really either if you dont want to drop 2 large on a carbon fiber one.