Sign in to follow this  

Scott Stablizer and Clark tank?

Yep, I've got the (bolt-on) Scotts damper and Clarke tank on my bike - no problems at all :cry:

06.jpg

Hey gcvt. I am looking at the Scotts handlebar/triple clamp/stabilizer package and a Clark tank as my next step. I see you installed the bolt on stabilizer. How is it? Do you wish you installed the welded one instead? thanks, tom

Hey gcvt. I am looking at the Scotts handlebar/triple clamp/stabilizer package and a Clark tank as my next step. I see you installed the bolt on stabilizer. How is it? Do you wish you installed the welded one instead? thanks, tom

I like the bolt-on unit better. I didn't want to add anything to the bike that I couldn't easily remove later...when I sell the bike, for example. Since you're doing the clamp anyway, putting on the bolt-on won't be any big deal...you'll already have the front end torn apart. The upper clamp has to come off to the install the bracket, of course.

I haven't had a single problem with this setup and I'm extremely happy with it. Plus, it's cool lookin' :cry: